When his mom thought you guys are making out (PARK SEONGHWA)

It was your first time visiting Seonghwa's house. At his house, it was just him and his mom as his parents got divorced due to personal reasons.

He invited you to his house to meet his mom and also to know him better. It was barely a month since you guys started dating. So it was quite awkward for you.

You guys were so shy and awkward that you barely even held hands and sat together but today was kind of a step yo for you two.

You got ready to go to his house. Just wore a casual pair of jeans and a top. You didn't want to go overboard. Just wore something comfortable as the weather was too hot too.

You reached his house and got greeted by his dog and his mom. She was sweet like an angel. A bright smile and her beauty seem so unreal which made you blush.

"Come inside." She invited you inside.

"Thank you!" You bowed to her.

"Would you like something to drink? The weather is so hot today you must be exhausted." She seems to worry about you.

"It's fine. Thank you for asking." You were being plentiful with her.

"How come that's possible? Seongwha go fetch some juice for her. Well, you seem to be sweating because of the heat. Why don't you see inside the AC room?" she showed you the way to Seonghwa's room.

You went and sat there awkwardly when you saw Seonghwa bringing you some juice to drink. It was funny for you to see that sight but at the same time, you knew how adorable and caring he was towards you.

"Would you like some juice ma'am?" he said handing you the glass.

"Sure!" you chuckled.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? Well, we can watch some movies. What do you say?" he was thrilled.

"Sure. How about horror movies?" you suggested to him.

"Yeah we can if you can handle it." he doubted you with your capacity.

"Oh hello, sir. I am not scared." you were confident.

"Then let's watch it." he put a horror movie for both of you to watch.

He was sitting next to you. When you decided you close the gap between you two and jump next to him while putting your weight towards him.

He was kind of shocked but a smile on his face could be seen. He was blushing.

"This is comfortable," you said putting your head on his shoulder.

"I don't hate it." he looked at you and smiled.

After some minutes you decided to use the washroom and went there.

You were done using it and decided to come out when your shirt got attached to the hook next to the door. You tried to get away from it but it didn't work. So you called for Seonghwa.

"What just happened?" he started laughing seeing you in that state.

"Laugh later, help me first." you were angry.

"How come you can get stuck?" he couldn't stop laughing.

"I am going to punch you if you laugh one more time," you said angrily.

"Okay punch me," he said getting away from you. He was finding the whole sight funny.

"Okay I am sorry." you didn't have any option left and decided to take his help.

After some trials, it was still not coming off. And to get rid of that he has to put his hands near your waist and under your shirt. The hook got inside the shirt you were wearing.

"Pull it harder," you said taking hold of the door for proper grip.

"Yeah I am doing what I can." he finally got his hands under your shirt.

"I think you need to get rid of your shirt. Take it out. I won't look." he said

You guys never held hands and it was kind of uneasy for you. Cause it felt too early but now stuck in a situation you have no other option than to take your shirt out.

"I am done," you said.

"Let me bring you a shirt of mine." before he could go confused sight of his mother could be seen carrying a a tray full of snacks.

"What... Is going on?" she asked.

"It's not what you think Eomma." Seonghwa tried to make her understand the situation but she got the wrong hold of it.

"Did I come in the wrong time?" she was a little skittish.

"Eomma... I will tell you later. Thank you for the food. Please go out now." he pushes his mom out and closed the door.

"Here take this." he gave you one of the T-shirts.

"What the hell is wrong with you? She will think that we were doing something stupid pabo" You couldn't believe how stupid he sounded.

"I mean we weren't." this was his answer.

"Ughh...let me go tell her." you tried to go when he blocked your way with his right arm leaning towards you.

"Where are you going miss?" he smirked.

"Oh really? You leaned forward making him nervous when he leave you be.

He tried to scare you but it didn't work cause he was a scaredy cat himself.

"It's fine guys. You guys can do whatever you were. I will act like I didn't say anything. Enjoy!" before you could go out and explain yourself his mom said this.

"See I will tell her later. While you are here how about.." you didn't let him finish.

"How about a kiss?" you said pecking his lips leaving him in disbelief.

"Complete the movie," he said after the peck.

"Ahem yeah movie movie," you said and both of you ended up laughing about it.