Your first kiss ( 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝐽𝑜𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜)

@seongwrites

"HAVING YOUR FIRST KISS"

It was finally the day. The day all girls wait, THE PROM!! You were enthusiastic about it and scared at the same time as it was your first time with your boyfriend Jongho. You two started dating each other a few months ago and tbh he was a cold freak who doesn't show any affection towards you and yes of course you were used to it.

You called your friend Soyeon to help you dress up for the prom.

After you guys dressed up for the prom both of you went to the School and waited for each other's boyfriend. You were excited to see Jongho.

You were waiting for him and so was Soyeon for her boyfriend and he came. But there was no sign for Jongho. An hour passed and soon the dance was starting. You were sad and tried to ignore everyone who was looking at you in a pity way. You stood up and was about to go back when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Sorry for being late. I got stuck in some work." Jongho said. "I thought you wouldn't be coming today." you spoke. "Well leave that. Will you dance with me, my princess?" He asked you with the biggest smile. "I definitely was angry upon you but if you say so why not?" You accepted his offer and went to the dance floor. Both of you danced and enjoyed until he asked you to go with him somewhere.

"Y/n I have a surprise for you. You wanna come with me? It's a little far away from here and I can guarantee you that you will like it." Both of you went inside the car and went to the destination he sat for you. On the way you saw a beautiful sky with stars and a shooting star. You started wishing something. "Don't tell me you believe in such things?"he said giggling at your actions. "Don't tell me that you're kidnapping me?" You said laughing. "Wow how did you know?" He played the game with you. "I ain't going with you like this. Only if you become my sugar daddy!" You tease him. "Oh really? Well my princess we are here. Go look" he said.

It was a park with lights hanging into the tree, candles, flower petals on the ground,symbols written as LOVE and SMILES put out there.
"I know it's not that beautiful but yeah this is why I was late." He said without knowing that this was it. This was your first time getting gifts and things like this. It was your dream to have something like this at least once. You were in tears because no one ever did something like this for you. "Hey you okay? You are crying. You didn't like it? He asked worriedly. "No" you said crying. "No?!?" He actually got sad. "I mean this is just way too beautiful" you said that and went straight towards him, doing the first move, you kissed him. He was schooled with the suddenness but he was happy and he exacerbated the kiss.

After the kiss, you got all shy. "wow you are a good kisser Y/n." he says shockingly. "Thanks but it was my first time" you fake smile. "fiRsT TIME?!? You are kidding me? You are a good kisser omg and you are telling me that you have no experience?!?" he was shocked but happy. "Well it's good tho that I was your first kiss," he says proudly. "You are such a kid" you laughed.

That night was the best night of your life. You get to experience something that you always wish for. Plus you had your first kiss. A great thing to remember, YOUR FIRST KISS.