A TRIP TO PARIS ( Kang Yeosang)

Written by @seongwrites

➪ A TRIP TO PARIS

Dear Y/n,
I know it's been a crazy past few weeks, but you're alright! Don't make things worse on yourself.

Breathe in, breathe out. Calm your nerves and relax your mind. Have confidence in the fact that you are doing your best and know that you have a good support system to back you up if you need anything.

Stress is a part of life, but so is choosing peace. It is easy to get lost in the worries and pressures of life, but it would be more beneficial to let go. Work hard in what you do, but then once it's over and done with, do not stress about it. It is in the past.
~ Yeosang

After reading that letter you remember how you were going through so much work pressure that it stresses you out. You won't lie but you needed a break. A break from all this. Thanks to him that he took out his time and sent you this letter. It made you feel better.

Suddenly your phone started ringing,Yeosang called you.

But you didn't pick up because you were not in a mood to talk. And as usual, you thought he would understand that you were sad. "I will call him back when I go back home from work," you said to yourself.

Finally, you were back to your house from home. You put your bag on the table and take out the blazer and just lay down on your bed watching the ceiling and when suddenly you remember about Yeosang who called you a few hours ago. "Omg, I should call him back!!" you panicked.

You took out your phone and saw his message.

And there was something you didn't expect to see. "Is he fucking serious!?!" you started to text him back.

You started packing and got ready for tomorrow's morning flight! You were excited. You were done with your packing and went to sleep. The next morning you both went to the Airport and started to board for the flight.

Finally, you reached your destination! You were in Paris!!

"Isn't it beautiful?" Yeosang said looking at you. "Yes, it is!" you replied who was, on the other hand, checking out the place.
"Thank you so much for bringing me here!!" you hugged him tightly. "You don't have to!" he kissed your forehead.

"Shall we go to our hotel and rest for a bit as we have to go out at night? Night dates. Don't you remember our plan?" he said. "Yes, I can't wait!!" you were so excited.

It was the time for the date! You two got all ready for the date and went outside. Out there you got to see huge buildings and the best aesthetic walls and places to click pictures of each other after you had your dinner.

You two were walking down the streets while holding hands. Finally, you saw the Eiffel Tower. The place you wanted to see with your loved one.

You requested Yeosang to pose in front of it. He was shy at first but he agreed. "Y/n I am shy," he was trying to hide his face in embarrassment. "Everyone is clicking pictures. Don't be shy!"
You said trying to boost up his confidence.

"Yeosang look" you pointed out the musicals that were going on the streets. "Join me" you started dancing with the others and grabbed Yeosang and made him dance with you. Won't lie it was the perfect night! "Y/n you are so cute. I am glad that you are my partner/ the love of my life," he said. "I know that." you flipped your hair as if you were proud of yourself.

You guys were back to your hotel room after spending a great night with each other.
"Everything has been done perfectly! Thanks for bringing me here, I love it! And I love you so much!" you hugged him excitedly. "But I think our trip is still not completed," he smirked. "But we did everything... Oh.. You pervert!" you started to realise what he was talking about.

"You said we should do everything that the couple who visits Paris does. So I was just following their plan." he started to make excuses. "I guess I heard someone calling me." you tried to escape. "Not today," he grabbed you and started to tickle you.

The end~