MY LITTLE ANGEL( 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑎𝑛)

@seongwrites

➪MY LITTLE ANGEL

You were on the third trimester of your pregnancy. Because of this, your husband took a break from his work as he wanted to spend more time with you and take care of you.

He was excited to meet his baby. And at the same time also wanted to be called "Appa". The idea of having a cute family with you was a dream for him and finally, it was coming true.

"San, can you hand me the remote," you asked your husband who was sitting next to you.
"Anything for you and my baby." he lends you the remote and you turn on the TV and start scrolling down your TV screen when you see ANSWER playing on the TV.

You forgot that you were pregnant and was about to dance on bulleo Bulleo when your husband San stopped you. "Y/n let's not bulleo bulleo right now. It's dangerous for our baby. Calm down." he started sweating in tension because you were such a baby and can't control yourself.

"I think we should sleep now." He took the remote from you and turned it off. "I wanted to watch it!! Why did you have to?" you pouted in anger. "Aww look at this duck" he started teasing you while you were pouting.

"Okay, we sleep then," you said in an annoying tone. "Of course you have to. The mom and the baby need rest as both of them had enough fun," he caresses your hair and then rubs your belly gently after putting a kiss on it. "Appa wanted to meet you soon my love."

It was 3:34 Am when you started to feel uncomfortable. You woke up and saw that there were some water stains on the bed sheet. YOUR WATER BROKE!!! "San-ah wake up!" you called for him. "Yes Y/n do you need something?" he asked in a drowsy voice.

"San I guess it's the time. My water broke!" you started to panic. "What?!? Oh let's hurry up. I am going to call a cab now and let me pack the things that will be needed in the hospital." he jumped in excitement and started to pack things hurriedly.

Finally, you two were in the hospital. You started to feel the pain as if it was like the baby wanted to come out immediately.

"Choi Y/n you can do it just push a little." the nurse started to guide you. "Is it correct?" you asked. "Yes yes. Push a little more. We can see the head already. Just a little more and here we are." Suddenly you felt a relive. The baby was finally welcomed to the new world.

(San's Pov)
I was waiting outside with Hongjoong Hyung when suddenly I heard some cries and then a nurse came towards me and told me that "Congratulation Mr Choi it's a girl."
You won't believe how great I felt. I was in cloud 9. I went inside the room and saw Y/n with our beautiful baby girl.
(end of San's pov)

"San congratulations! You are a Father now!" you said. "You are a mother now! Finally, our family is complete now. Can I carry her?" he asked. "Of course you can," you said gently, passing the baby. "Wow, you look like me!" he said proudly. "Don't joke! She definitely looks like her mom!" You said interrupting him.

"You are the one who is joking!" He fought back. "Okay okay let's not fight. And ask Hongjoong about what he thinks that our girl looks like her mom or her dad!?" You asked Hongjoong for his opinion. "Tbh she looks like Wooyoung more." He said laughing. All of you started to laugh. And saw her yawing already. 🥺

"She is the happiness that has come to us as a blessing, our happy pill! She is our/my LITTLE ANGEL☁️
Thanks for being born.

The end—