Cheater🔞( Seongwha x You x Yeosang)

(Smut 🔞)
- [ ] This imagine content mature stuff.
Read it on your own risk.

- [ ] Plus the following imagine is a pure form of fiction and I hope you guys don't get triggered by it. It has no motive to sexualise them.

- [ ] If you are uncomfortable then don't read it.

- [ ] Block, don't report
_____________x______________

Since a month ago you have been cheating on Seongwha. It was that day when your best friend took you to a bar and you have met Yeosang there.

As you were drunk you were all over him when she introduced Yeosang to you. Without knowing that you had a boyfriend Yeosang and you had a nightstand.

And since the day you have been talking to him without Seongwha's consent.

But recently both of the men knew about it and they were on the way to your house.

"Shit. They found out!" you bite your lips in frustration.

You heard the door opening and you thought it's Seongwha as he had your key to your door. You went downstairs to check without making a sound.

You looked and saw no one was there. You were practically hiding. You looked back and was welcomed by Yeosang.

"Babygirl?" he called.

"Yeosang? I-" you was stuttering.

"My little sweetheart" Seongwha called you.

"Hwa- I can explain," you said.

"Explain what? You seem to enjoy making us fool didn't you?" Seongwha asked.

"I am sorry." this was the only thing you could say.

"Well, I think you deserve a little punishment," Seongwha smirked and looked at Yeosang.

"Huh?" you said.

Yeosang came to you and get a hold of you and picked you up in a bridal style.

"Where are you taking me?" you yelled.

"Straight to the hell," Yeosang replied taking you to the bedroom and Seongwha followed you.

He dropped you in the bed. "Yeosang No!" you said.

"Show me how you enjoyed your time, Cheater," Seongwha said in Satori.

"Wha-" before you said anything you felt Yeosang's pads of his finger tracing your neck and your hipbones. He strips every clothes in your body.

You realised that he wasn't gentle anymore. He puts kisses all over his neck and sucking the skin of your neck leaving purple marks.

The next second you found yourself in full control of him. Yeosang wasn't a person to be dominant but he was controlling and dominating this time.

He put his thick member inside your mouth at a full pace. He didn't even give you time to breathe. His eyes were full of lust.

After a while, he stopped and gasped as you were out of breath.

"Already tired?" Seongwha asked, who was looking at you from the corner.

Seongwha came towards you removing his pants along with his undergarments.

You knew what exactly was going to happen. He was a werewolf now. You were not going to survive this time.

While having sex he always used to go hard on you but this time it was going to be 10x time more than before.

He looks at you who was still gasping and pressed you to the near wall. He roughly kissed your naked body. He was "Rough"

Moans left your mouth. "Keep making those sounds for me sweetheart," he smirked.

He gave you a weak smile before turning himself into a devil self.

He then pushes you down to the bed and opened your leg making sure his head was in between me.

He started licking your clit then going deeper and deeper and your moan filled the whole room.

He then made you change your position into doggy style. He then put his thick proud length inside you. He tugged your hair getting a grip of it so that he could move faster.

He keeps thrusting at a stronger pace then he suddenly stopped teasing you.

You looked at him in confusion then saw Yeosang joining you two. He put his dick inside you and now it was Seongwha giving you a blowjob. Both of them were going at such a high pace that you didn't have any hold of yourself. Your eyes rolled "I am going to cum." you shouted.

"So we are." Seongwha and Yeosang said releasing all their seeds inside you.

Both of you three stopped as you three were tired.

You won't lie but it felt so good but it was too much for you to take both of them at the same time.

"How about round 2," Yeosang said.

"She has a lot more to handle," Seongwha said hovering on top of you. A long night was waiting for you. You definitely won't be able to walk for the next few weeks. ;)