Better with you ( PARK SEONGWHA)

Growing up in a household where self-love was never taught and never was an option.

Everyone was always tough on you. All you have learnt is to hold back your emotions and be strong, always...

And it didn't stop there. You still have to hold them and bottle them up because they were never your things to show or express them.

A strong girl (or your preferred gender) was always that you have to be as you were afraid of showing your emotions and getting judged by people.

As you got older the anxiety inside you killed yourself and stopped you from enjoying a lot of stuff, a lot of your favourite stuff. A happy person in you was fading away not until you met him...

Waking up in the morning is generally pretty mundane but you were used to mornings like that.

It was fall season. You decided to hang out with the love of your life. The weather was a little colder and windy and at the same time, the sun shines.

The person who taught you to love yourself was standing in front of you and all your worries disappear after seeing him smile and waving at you.

"You hungry? Want to grab something?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah!" Both of you headed to your favourite restaurant.

Nobody in your life had made you realise that you are loveable but not him. He was always been there for you and always proud of you. He has brought back the smile on your face that had faded away a long time ago.

Treats you like the girl who deserves all the love and respects your opinions. Always listens to your problems before acting up. No misunderstanding because he trusted you with all his heart.

"Hey? Y/n! I am talking to you. Where are you looking at?" Seonghwa asked by waking you up from your imagination bout. 

"Oh, nothing." You chuckle.

"Let's eat it!" he said.

After a while, you both had your meal and went back to his house as the weather got dark. Looked like it was going to rain.

While going back it already started raining. You didn't like to get wet in the rain.

Until he holds out his hand for you to hold "Come on"

You hesitated first but held his hand anyway.

"Enjoy it with me." you both run together enjoying the rain. This was the first time it felt so good to you.

Finally you two reached his house. Both of you were soaked in rain.

"I think you will need to borrow some clothes of mine. Also, wait, let me gave you a towel." you cleaned yourself and wore his clothes, a white oversized shirt and his shorts which thankfully fitted you.

"Want to eat something?" He asked.

"No, I am fine," you replied.

"Then how about some movies?" He asked again.

"Yeah, we can watch some," you said.

He smiled and put a movie to watch.

Both of you were sitting on his couch when you decided to put your head on his shoulder just like every couple. You were very shy.

You did that and after that regret it so you decided to undo it but suddenly you heard him chuckle and he pulled you into his embrace.

"Don't be shy, idiot." he smiles at you.

"Okay" you replied as you laughed along with him.

That's when you realised that someone who loves you exists and you were lovable. You never felt so much safer.

"Thank you" you kissed him.

"No. Thank you for being born Y/n." he kissed you back. And that's when you realised you are better with him.