Say you won't let go (𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑌𝑒𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔)

"Say you won't let go"

You came back from work early as you and Yeosang had your 1st Anniversary Together as a married couple today and it was a huge deal for you. You even texted Yeosang to be at 8:00 PM.  You took a half day from your work to decorate the house and give him a surprise party. As Yeosang was at his studio with the members so he was busy practising at his company so you took it as a great chance to surprise him.

You were done with the decoration and then check your phone. It was already 7:50 PM and only 10 minutes were left. You were crazily excited to celebrate this day with your loved one.

It was 8:40 PM but he hadn't arrived yet. You thought he may get stuck into a traffic jam. But this wasn't the thing. It was almost 12 and he wasn't at home. You tried your best waiting for him but he didn't come. Your patience has fled. You tried to call him but his phone was switched off as usual. This was not the first time he did this. He gets late every day but you didn't think that he would do this on his 1st Marriage Anniversary with you. You were angry and worried at the same time so thought of calling Wooyoung thinking that you will get an answer from him that why Yeosang ain't home yet. But before you get to call him you saw Hongjoong calling you. You picked up the call. "Y/n..." he said crying. "Hongjoong what happened? Are you okay?" you were worried. "Can you come to the hospital? The one you were admitted for the surgery?" he asks. "Why? Did something happen? Where is Yeosang? " bad thoughts were accumulating in your senses. "okay I am coming," you said in a meagre tone.

You went to the hospital and saw all the members were waiting in front of OT(operation theatre) to accept Yeosang. You went near to them. One by one they started crying, hugging you. You knew what happened so you directly asked them what had happened to Yeosang? "He got hit by a car while he was buying a gift for you as it was your anniversary today" Yunho replied crying.

"He is alive, right? I mean he is going to get saved right?  you asked "Y/n... The doctor told us that he only has a few minutes left and he couldn't be saved as his brain has got blood clotted and he is in a coma. "Can I see him?" you said trying your best not to cry. "Yeah," Wooyoung said.

You went inside the OT and saw Yeosang laying down with lots of bandages. The moment you went near to him you started crying. You couldn't hold yourself any longer. You hold his hand telling him "Yeosang please don't die like this. God, you can't be this cruel to me. Yeosang I am sorry. " you cried. But suddenly the beeping of the monitor stops. And the body Yeosang started to feel cold. His body started getting pale. And a tear comes through his eyes and you know that he is no longer in this world. 

You were shocked. You looked to other members who were behind you crying and crying, and then looked at him again and started crying and shouting "Yeosang.. Yeo.. You promised me you won't leave me like this. You can't do this to me Yeosang please no. Please don't die. You cried.

Y/n ya!!! Wake up!! What is wrong with you? I am here behind you. I am right next to you. Omg is she seeing a nightmare or what? Y/NNN!! He shouted which made you wake up. You woke up and saw him. You hugged him and cried telling him"Yeosang please stay like this for a moment, don't move." "Okay. You okay love?" He said patting your back. "I am fine now. Thank god it was just a nightmare " you said pouting in relief. "You were saying don't die Yeosang." He said laughing. "Ya! Are you laughing?!? I was about to die having a heart attack. " you said shouting "okay okay I won't laugh. It was just a nightmare, don't think too much okay? He said with a huge smile. You were so happy to know that this was just a nightmare or else you would have never seen this beautiful smile and him anymore. Yeosang? you called his name. "Hm" he looked at you and said. "Say you won't let go" you pecked his lips. "I won't," he said, kissing you back.
That night you two cuddled each other to 😴 .