Chapter 6

Holy shit. Louis' mouth.

That was the only proper thought that went through Harry's mind as he felt those lips pressing against his. He knew it wasn't considered as a real kiss, cause the only reason he was doing that was to get the lime after the tequila shot.

But somebody could have told it to Louis as well.

After a few seconds the older boy realised how far he's gone and pulled back. His chest was rising up and down and he kind of regretted now the choice of the tight black jeans.

"I hope somebody got this on camera." the starting-to-get-drunk Ellie broke the silence and the comment made everyone perk up.

A lot of them started cheering and commenting about how they nailed the challenge, so Louis was glad nobody took it seriously. There remained only one problem, which was the look on Harry's face. His beautiful features crinkled into a confused and cautious expression.

Louis' face gave his thoughts away: he was proud of himself for accomplishing the dare and liked how the others congratulated.
Of course they also told Harry how good he was, but it didn't help. Harry felt like he's got seduced for no apparent reason, only for a stupid game. He let Louis use him.

And it wasn't the first time.

" 'm sorry..." he mumbled quietly and went to the bathroom. The scene lit up the mood in the house as an adrenaline shock and while they were talking and laughing, Harry could easily sneak out.

Ellie was busy with trying to find a good music to keep the party going, so out of everyone else only Liam and Louis noticed Harry's disappearance. But after all, it was Liam, who went after him.

"Hey H, " he knocked on the closed door. Harry didn't turn the key in the lock, so his best friend could of entered the room, but he respected his privacy. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Liam heard his shaky voice from the other side. "I just need a minute."

"I know you had a huge crush on him and this might affect you now, b- "

"Liam, please," Harry cut in and turned on the tap. " 'm fine, just need to wash it off."

His best friend was sure that was nothing more than an excuse, but he left him there.

Harry garnered a little water in his palm, then splashed it in his face to calm himself down. He had no idea why the situation triggered the attack of old memories and a slight panic, but he acknowledged it as the effects of the few glasses he had consumed.
After all, why would he be angry? He agreed to take part in the game with Louis...

Harry just didn't think the touch of him would have such an effect on him.

The party kept going, the number of paper cups increased, the volume went upper. They were all having fun, although a few drunk people decided to go home or spend the night with someone else from the party.

Zayn and Louis were smoking outside and the black haired one felt something was different.

"Why did you invite them?" he suddenly asked. His voice didn't sound offended or mad, more like curious.

Louis blew out the smoke in the dark and mentally told himself to act cool and dumb.

"Who?"

...Not that dumb.

Zayn rolled his eyes and put the new cigarette between his lips. He was looking for the lighter, but made sure to glance over Louis, when he answered.

"The wasted kid from the club and his friends."