Chapter 23

harry_styles: I hope you know that we need to talk asap

elliedon08: I have my purse, ID card and all of my organs after a night out, and I'm still in trouble??

harry_styles: I know, outrageous

elliedon08: c'mon mom, just tell me what have I done

harry_styles: did you know that I met Niall today?

elliedon08: oh no niall

harry_styles: oh yeah niall

elliedon08: I feel like I'd be in less trouble if I lost one of my organs instead ;-;

Harry let a quiet laughter slip out of his mouth, when he read that message. He completely forgot about the whole world for a few seconds, which wasn't a problem normally, but this time he was walking past the locker rooms as he was texting.

Not paying attention turned out to be a bigger mistake than drinking that blue cocktail.

Suddenly he bumped into a guy and the phone almost flew out of his hands.

"Oh sh-" he looked up and the words got stuck in his throat. It might have happened two months ago, but the memories lived in him too vividly.

"Harry... haven't seen you in awhile."

Jackson, the prick who almost did the worst thing to him at the house party, looked as smug as Harry remembered. He felt like the insecure domino line of his calmness has got shaken by a slight wave of wind, even though he assumed the other couldn't do anything in the middle of the corridor.

All he wanted to do was walk out, head to the car of Louis and get in, just like he always did after watching a football practice. His boyfriend changes his clothes, then waits for him in the car, along with Zayn. Five minutes later he joins them in the parking lot, so nobody assumes they come and go together. The plan worked so damn well so far, however, today had to be ruined by this guy.

Like arguing with Gemma wouldn't be enough drama for today.

Harry tried to avoid eye contact when he finally forced out a few words. "Yeah, uhm I have to go, sorry."

He stepped away to walk past the other, but Jackson gently grabbed his arm and smiled at him. "I'm sure you have a few minutes to talk."

"No, sorry I'm in a rush."

"You're running to Tomlinson, aren't you?"

Harry's heart was pounding so hard, the first piece of the domino line was truly about to give it up and fall. He remembered of the video about the party circling around, and how Louis threatened his team mate; the younger boy was naive enough to think it's gonna stop him. Unfortunately, Jackson knew what words to use and when.

" 's none of your business..." he freed his arm and gathered himself enough to start walking away. It's okay Harry, you can do this, you won't panick, just walk, right leg, left leg, right, left, right, le-

"Do you know what's gonna happen if he wins the Talent Program?" Jackson exclaimed, followed by an evil laughter. "He's gonna travel to Liverpool. And I doubt he can protect you from 6 hours away."

Now that was something which made him stop. So many thoughts ran through his head, each of them being worse and worse than the previous one.

"I'm not a puppet you can play with," his voice was shaking, making it sound less threatening. "You won't hurt me, you just enjoy scaring me."

"Really?" Jackson stepped closer and held up Harry's chin with his fingers for a second. "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Don't touch me!" the younger boy pushed his hand away, but every minute brought him closer to the edge of the abyss, making him feel weak. He truly did his best to look tough, despite of the presence of the prick.