Chapter 17

The early rays of sunshine streamed in through the open window, easily waking up the young boy. He's never been able to sleep a lot at once, so he didn't get mad; in fact, he was quite grateful for it.

Harry opened his eyes and a tired smile spread across his face as he glimpsed at the boy sleeping next to him. Louis looked so calm, so beautiful and so innocent - like he hasn't done the dirtiest thing to him only a few hours ago.

Harry bit his lips, but a hiss left his mouth accidentally, as his teeth pressed against the tender skin. He almost forgot about how hard he bit them, when Louis...

Stop, don't think about it!

However, it was already too late and the memories of the night popped up in front of him, making his cheeks flushed right away. The aching lips reminded him of the moment Louis mouthed his neck and belly. The way he gently tugged his hair came into his mind from the sensation of touching the messy curls, while the sore spots on him were the proof that he belonged to someone.

Harry wondered how he could be so lucky to wake up next to Louis Tomlinson. The boy, who took his first kiss three years ago and made him suffer was the one who turned out to be the cure for him as well. He felt like Louis was all he's ever known and it scared him a bit; living without him could of easily broken him at any time.

He reached out to softly caress Louis' cheeks and jawline, just to convince himself it wasn't a dream. Suddenly the other boy took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes with a sleepy smile on his face.

"Good morning" he mumbled in a raspy voice, then stroked Harry's arm wearily.

"I didn't want to wake you up, 'm sorry." the other whispered, although he didn't really regret it; hearing that voice while feeling the touch of him on his skin was too good to want anything else.

"First my cup of tea, then this..." Louis sighed in a dramatic way and closed his eyes again. Being half-asleep seemed to be better, than being completely awake.

"Hey, I thought you enjoyed what you got instead," he pouted and decided to play along. "You can drink it any time, but 'm not here a lot."

Louis didn't even move and when the other thought he just slept back, the raspy voice broke the silence again. "We'll change that."

Harry's heart skipped a beat, then kept pounding faster. He wanted him to be there? Like, a lot more?

Obviously, stop thinking you don't mean that much to him.

All of a sudden the younger boy sat up, only to straddle the other, which caused a surprised gasp from him as Harry got on his lap. He opened his eyes, then squinted and tried to focus on him and not on how the rays of sunshine coming in from the window had blinded him.

"Do you want something...?" he placed his hands on each thighs. The position immediately reminded him of last night, although this time the roles were switched.
When his vision cleared and he finally saw the spots on Harry's neck, and that cheeky smile on his face, he immediately became awake and unable to think of sleeping. He could only see the pretty boy in front of him for whom he was so grateful.

"Yeah," Harry pulled him closer, so their chests touched again. "I wanna know your thoughts, like... what you're thinking of."

Louis raised both eyebrows. "Do you want the romantic answer or the real one?"

"The real answer."

"I'm thinking about skipping the football practice, pinning you to the bed and maybe wrecking you."

Harry's eyes widened, then his cheeks slowly became reddish. Louis had such a serious look on his face and his hands on his thighs just confirmed the words. He got so flustered, but managed to stutter out a proper sentence.