Chapter 22

Waking up next to Louis and watching him sleeping like a creep has always been one of Harry's guilty pleasures. The calm atmosphere encircling them paired with the warm rays of sunshine touching their bare skin made up a combination which hit different to his artistic heart.

However, the morning after the halloween party blew up in his hands like a box of flawful fireworks.

A loud banging on the door woke them up and the first thought of Louis was that they slept through the beginning of the apocalypse and a total utopist war started outside of the dorm.

"What the fuck?"

"Good morning to you as well..." Harry mumbled, while rubbing his face. He slowly sat up, but didn't even have time to gather himself and pay attention to his sore lips and tingling limbs, since the banging on the door didn't stop.

He quickly put on a boxer and sweatpants, then yelled. "I'm coming!"

"It hurts that now you sounded more excited about it, than yesterday." Louis snorted, getting an eye roll from the other as a result. Sure he had energy for saying bad jokes, but wouldn't climb out of the bed for anything.

"Whoever it is, tell them to learn how to knock, the door is about to fucking break." he also added with closed eyes and Harry just shrugged.

" 's probably just Niall, I guess he doesn't have his keys..." he sighed, then opened the door.

The best, but also the worst surprise of all time was waiting for him at the doorway.

"SURPRISE!" Gemma exclaimed, but the grin froze on her face as she took a look at her brother. "...what the hell happened to you."

Harry's green eyes widened in pure astonishment and gasped. "I... uh..."

And with that, he slammed the door in front of his sister.

"Who's that?" Louis sighed, still not thinking about leaving the comfort of the bed.

"Gemma!" The curly headed one blurted out with stifled voice, which was enough to ring a bell for the other as well. He sat up immediately and looked at the other in disbelief.

"Your sister?!"

"YES."

"And you slammed the door in her face?!"

"I panicked!" Harry whimpered, while putting on the first t-shirt he found, which happened to be the grey one he stole from Louis. "Oh shit, not this one-"

As he changed faster than the light, he glanced at his reflection in the mirror and understood right away why Gemma was shocked when she saw him.

White paint in his messy hair. Slightly swollen, red lips. And tons of hickeys on his neck and belly.

...Amazing.
At least his hands weren't tied together.

"Just open the door!" Louis hid his face in his palms, then laid back and covered himself with the blanket as much as he could.

Harry let out a painful whimper again, then put on a new t-shirt and opened the door. "Uh...sorry I'm here."

Gemma blinked a few times, before frowning. "...I expected a bit more delightful reaction, to be honest."

"Yeah uhm..." Harry glanced behind his back at the bing of... a bing of his boyfriend actually. " 'm sorry, my roommate is still asleep and he's..." he cleared his throat. "...he's naked."

"Oh, okay then I'm happy I didn't see anything," she laughed a bit. "I assume you also need time to get yourself together, so... meet you in my car in ten minutes?"