Chapter 20

Harry didn't pay attention to the conversation, he's got lost in his drunk and happy world. He also kept babbling about the podcast idea to the man next to Emily and didn't understand how they couldn't see the great opportunity in it.

A few minutes after she hung up, the lady  unfolded her wide light brown scarf and put it on Harry's shoulder.

"He's gonna be here soon. I also told him to bring you a coat or something." Emily smiled at him in a reassuring way, while her partner looked a bit annoyed, since saving random irresponsible boys wasn't part of his plans after the date at the theater.

" 's very nice of you," Harry mumbled, struggling a bit to smile. Instead of feeling better he was more and more cold, which kind of ruined his good mood. " 'm glad you're kind and don't wanna rob me and sell my organs, I appreciate it."

"This dress is too nice for stealing organs." she laughed, then stood up to talk to her man as he started to get too impatient.

Harry pulled the scarf together on himself - it didn't help much, but it was still better than nothing.
Long minutes flew away; he couldn't feel his fingers or lips anymore, his limbs also felt heavy and numb. The situation frightened him, although considering the circumstances it could of been worse.

Harry didn't know how long he'd waited in the chilly late night weather while sitting on the curb, but after awhile Emily put her hand on his shoulder and leaned closer.

"I think your knight has arrived."

The curly headed one looked up and a well known figure caught his attention. The man slammed the door of the silver car and rushed to them as quickly as he could. He looked as angelic as always; his long brown hair curled up at the back of his neck and the one lock that always fell to the side of his forehead seemed as perfect as ever.

Fuck him for being handsome, when he tried to be mad at him.

"Hi, thank you for calling me," he nodded towards the pair, then dragged up the boy from the ground like he weighed as much as a feather and pulled him into a hug immediately. "Fuck, your skin's stone-cold, Haz."

"No shit Sherlock..." he murmured with closed eyes. The only reason he didn't step back right away was that actually feeling the arms of his boyfriend around him was so warm and comfortable.

Louis placed a quick kiss on his head, before letting go of Harry and thanking the couple a million times. Without their help who knows what could have happened; just the thought of his fragile boy stumbling across the city gave him nightmares. He also offered them to bring them home by car, but Emily reassured him they didn't live far away and taking care of Harry for half an hour wasn't really a problem.

After Louis thanked her again, the curly headed boy gave back the scarf - moreover told her to think about making podcasts or hosting a radio show - they were finally ready to get in the car.

"Put on the hoodies I placed there!" Louis spoke as he fixed his seat belt and the other literally fell on the backseat of the car.

"But they're not mine." he pouted, while trying to find out which holes belonged to the arms and which was the one his head was supposed to go through.

"This isn't the first time you're wearing my clothes." Louis sighed, turned on the heating in the car and started the engine.

"tHis iSn'T tHe FiRsT tImE yOU'rE WeAriNG mY cLoThES," Harry tried to mock him, since that was his only weapon for showing him how mad he still was, while being drunk. Unfortunately the hoodies were too nice and he couldn't help but smile like a fool. "...They smell like you tho."