Chapter 16

"Hi-"

"Finally." Louis groaned and pulled him closer immediately. Before Harry could of process it, he found himself in his arms, Louis' lips pressing against his. A smile crept on his face as he softened and let himself being led by the older boy.

Louis pulled him in, but the passionate moment got stopped, when a voice called them out.

"You could of reached at least his door, or something," Zayn rolled his eyes, then a deep sigh left his mouth. "Hi, Harry."

"Hi," he stepped further from Louis, but his reddish cheeks showed how embarrassed he was. " 's always nice to get a warm greeting here."

"Yeah I heard he greets the postman the same way."

"I'm excited about getting letters." Louis shrugged, but the serious look turned to laughing, when he saw Harry doing a pouty nose scrunch.

The curly headed one glanced at Zayn. "I'd like to ask you to never let him meet the postman again."

The other sighed in a very dramatic way and left them alone with mumbling something like "this is why we can't have nice things, Louis."

The older boy went to the kitchen to finish making a tea and Harry followed him. Louis brought out another cup and made one for him as well, without actually asking. So British and lovely.

"So how was the date? Can you see yourself building up a future with her?"

"She was gorgeous, but no, I can't," Harry smiled at him, while leaning against the counter in the kitchen. " 'm fond of a certain footballer."

"Yeah?" the other glanced at him, before pouring some milk into the cups. "Which one? Ronaldo?"

Harry shook his head with a cheeky smile. "No, my favourite isn't that great."

Louis stared at him a few seconds with a very serious look on his face, then yelled out for his flat mate. "Call the postman Zayn, I'm tired of Harry!"

The curly headed one just smiled and stood behind his boyfriend to put his chin on his shoulder. He hugged him and ignored the dramatic, offended look of Louis.

"You know that I..." don't say I love you, don't say I love you, don't say I love you. "...am your number one fan."

"Still I don't see you at any of our practices," Louis rolled his eyes, but realised immediately that he went too far with the banter. "...Shit, sorry."

The other let go of him and tried not to show his real feelings. That felt like stabbing him in the back, since Louis knew exactly why he couldn't go to the practices anymore. It wasn't just about keeping him away from the other footballers; it was about one person who's presence could of caused a panic attack single-handedly.
Jackson.

"...doesn't matter," Harry closed his eyes and leaned against the counter instead of hugging him again. "I feel guilty enough without you mentioning it."

"I said I'm sorry," he sighed and forgot completely about the two cups of tea. "It's just a football practice, anyway. You don't have to be there."

"Okay..." Harry nodded and tried to forget that picture of Jackson in the bathroom with him.

A couple of seconds passed by as Louis was trying to figure out what to say, but in the end he decided it was better to ask about the details of the date, than discussing the case of that douchebag.

"So, did Hailey eat it up? I would of loved to see you acting straight." he gave him the cup of tea and sat up on the counter next to Harry.

"It was a chaos," the other took a sip of the drink, but the guilty feeling didn't seem to leave; only the reason behind it changed, as he remembered of the kiss. "Niall completely lost his common sense, when he saw Ells and started flirting in front of Hailey."