Chapter 7

-February 2019-
- Josh's feelings towards Liv stay the same-
- The cast hangs out with each outer more-
-Matt and Josh have built a strong bond-
-Liv and Sofia have built a strong bond-
-Liv and Larry have built a strong bond, naming each other their 'Big Brother' and 'Little Sister'-

Ethan's POV:

I'm heading to Salt Lake to surprise Liv. I'm really anxious since we haven't actually seen each other since December. Right now I'm on the airplane, but it's taking forever! I mean, how long does it take to get from L.A. to Utah?
--
The flight was full of me getting lost in my thoughts. I have a plan. I got to meet some people in the cast before Olivia left, like Dara and. She's a very nice and funny person. So, I asked her if she could pick me up and take me to set. She totally agreed.

"Hey Ethan!" Dara said walking over to me.

"Hey Dara!" I said hugging her. "Thank you so much for this. You're the only one from the cast I  know, except for Sofia and Bassett."

"Yeah, no problem." She answered.

"How you've been?" I asked her, walking to her cast.

"I've been great! We've all been working extra hard for season 1, and yeah. What about you?" She tells me.

"That's great! I'm doing okay too. I'm very anxious to see 'Livia, honestly!"

"Sis, you are all she talks about! Every time we hang out she has to add you in the conversation or say something about you. It's the cutest!" She squeals.

"Ha! I didn't know that." I say blushing. "Dara, you're giving me tea, Sis." I say showing some attitude. She laughs. The car ride is full of us planning how I can surprise Liv.

- · · · -

Dara is sneaking me behind the set, she's going to take me to her trailer.

"Wait! Olivia is close." She said, making us hide behind a red car. I saw her running with Bassett. They were laughing and throwing snowballs at each other. Does he not know Liv has boyfriend, or....? Then I saw her jumping on his back. Ummm, what?

"Okay! Let's go!" Dara whispered. Dara saw it, but her facial expression didn't change one bit, like she was used to this. Olivia could never do that to me, could she?

When I got to her trailer she told me to stay there until 4 PM, and it was 12 PM. She said she was going to tell Tim and other people -I forgot their name- that I was here so I wasn't taken as a trespasser or something like that. She's really sweet and let me read some of her books and play with some board games she has. It's a really comfortable place to be in. But, I have four hours, I might as well make use of that time. So I called Olivia. She didn't answer, so I guess she's probably filming a scene. Then I remembered what she was doing. She wasn't filming a scene, she was hanging out with Bassett.

So I called her again. And Again, and again.... and again, and again, and again, and again, and again... and I finally gave up. Then I started texting her.

♡♡♡babe♡♡♡

You:
Liv?
u there?
im bored
and you won't answer
:_(

r u filming?

sorry if im disturbing
okay
i gonna stop now
:(

She hasn't seen it or answered it. I don't want to start anything a few days before her 16th birthday. So I'll just wait 4 hours here, playing on my phone some weird game, or something.

- · · · -

It's 2 PM. The time is slowly getting close. I don't know why I'm so anxious to her. We've known each other for 3 years, and we've been dating for 8 months. I guess that's what love is. 

I was listening to a video a little too loud when I heard Olivia's laugh. Oh shoot.
I look out the window and see her and Sofia heading this way! What do I do?!
The first thing I see is the small couch so I hide below it. Surprisingly I fit! I tried to move into a comfortable position, and while I do that I drop a very heavy water bottle. This is not going to work. So instead I hide behind the couch.

"I know I heard something." I heard Sofia say. The dumb water bottle.

"I didn't, but yeah. I need to get a new phone too. Mine is dead and the charger doesn't really work." I hear Olivia say, opening the door. Oh, that makes sense. You readers trying to make it seem like she was ignoring my calls and texts.  "When I was in Josh's trailer, when he was trying to teach me the ukulele, my phone turned off out of no where, so I charged it with his because I did not feel like going outside while it was ten degrees below zero. And for some reason, now most of the time it only charges with Josh's charger. So I always have to go to his to charge my phone." I hear her explain while she walks around. When will they leave!?

"Oof, you need a new phone ASAP. Mine just freezes out of no where." Sofia said standing at the door. I can see her but she's facing away from me. Then she turns around freezing when she sees me. I put my finger on my mouth. "Shhhh." I mouth out. She nods. Thankfully it was Sofia and it's not someone else in the cast.

"Uh, Liv, I don't think Dara's shoes are here. I think she said they were in her dressing room." Sofia says, trying to get Liv out.

"Well that's what I said in the first place but you said they were here." She answers. I could see she was wearing a beautiful red dress. " My feet are dead. Those heels were killing me." She says sitting in the couch. Strands of her hair falling on my face. 

"But you wore them like 6 hours ago." I hear Sofia say, trying not to look at me.

"I know but I had to wear them for 5 hours straight. Standing in the same place." She answers.

"I feel ya, girl. But Dara is waiting for us. Let me give you a piggyback ride, like literally everyone else did." She laughs, pulling Liv out of the chair.

"Thanks." She says jumping on top Sofia.

"Liv, you're very light." She says walking out.

"That's the benefit of being light. Everyone can give me piggyback rides." I heard her voice slowly fading away. Until I couldn't hear them anymore. What just happened? 

Sofia Wylie

Sofia:

What are you doing in Dara's trailer E?😂

You:
I'm going to surprise liv
DON'T TELL HER THOUGH
I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SPOIL THINGS

Sofia:

i won't chill😂
It's so funny how i saw you behind that though.

We texted a little more. Then I got a text from Liv.

♡♡♡babe♡♡♡

Olivia:

Sorry bub!

my phone was dead

and it wouldn't turn on

The Past Is In The Past(Jolivia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें