Chapter 13

-February 2019-

Olivia's POV:

Dara is just one funny human being.

"Uh.. I- I'm gonna go. You guys... just... uh stay here?" Josh said staring at his phone, confusing all of us.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I lied. I got out of the room and followed Josh a few steps behind. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop, but he doesn't seem okay. I know that behind that laugh he was really worried and stressed. He got inside his trailer. I was debating if I should knock or just leave. Then I didn't here anything else. My hand just dragged me into his trailer.

"JOSH!" I yelled, running to him so he didn't fall. He passed out on my shoulder, so I pushed him to the couch so I could calm down. I opened my water bottle and wet my hand to wet his face.

"Liv? What the-" He said slowly, gaining back his conscience. I was really scared.

"Josh!" I said hugging him. He was confused but he hugged me back.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"No, are you okay?" I said catching my breath.

"What? What do you mean? I have a head ache. Why is my face wet?"

"Josh, you passed out." I said sitting next to him, offering a towel. He thought long and hard until he remembered something.

"Oh. That explains why I felt like I was floating." He said, drying himself with the towel. I had chocolate in my pocket, which helps when people pass out, so I gave it to him.

"What's going on with you?" I asked timidly. "You were fine, and you pranked Dara, and then all of a sudden you leave the room and make all of us confused." I explained. He was avoiding my gaze. "It's okay of you don't want to talk about it." I said looking down at the floor, like he was. 

"My grandfather died." He revealed while a couple of tears fell down his face. I've never seen him cry. "For real." 

"What do you mean 'for real'?" I asked confused.

"A few months ago my grandfather had a heart attack." He explained, and took a breath. "I honestly thought he was going to leave me. He- he was diagnosed with some- some health problems. But he recovered from those quickly. I don't know what happened but Claire just called me to tell me he died." He told me, fidgeting with his hand.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I said hugging him. Then he opened up about everything that his younger sister was going through.

"I'm sorry. I'm telling you all my problems." He said looking away.

"Don't be sorry. Sometimes telling people is the best thing to do." I said smiling at him. "Was these one of those times?"

"Yes. Thank you." He said giving me a side hug.

"Hey, uh... Can I ask you something?" I asked shyly

"Anytime."

"Was there.... like, a reason you called m- me Olivia?" I stuttered. He looked at me confused. "uh, in the morning. You sort of... ignored me."

"Oh. That... Yeah, like I told you, I'd just finished a call with my little sister and I was overwhelmed by everything. I really wasn't paying attention to anything." He shrugged slightly. "But are we good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just thought you were mad at me or something." I laughed kind of embarrassed.

"I could never be mad at you, Livvy." He said hugging me.

"Okay, Joshy." I respond hugging him back. I was glad we could get that straight.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you in the morning, Tim wants to see both of us in his office at..." I paused to look at the clock. "It was 15 minutes ago! Come on!" I said laughing, pulling his hand to leave.