Chapter 26

-March 2019-

Olivia's POV:

It's been 2 days since Ethan punched Josh. I'm really ashamed of what he did. I still can't believe he even thought if punching my co-star, let alone actually punch him!

"Babe, I think you should apologize to Josh." I suggested. We were sitting in opposite sides of the bed, I was rethinking about the moment Josh and Ethan 'fought' because I couldn't get that out of my head, while Ethan was watching something on his phone.

"We're still talking about that?" He rolled his eyes, scrolling through his phone.

"Yes, you hurt him really bad. Do know how awkward it is to talk to the cast now? It's like they all secretly took Josh's side."

"Well that's not my problem." He murmured.

"It is. You're the one who punched him." I talked back.

"But he was going to punch me first!" He blamed.

"Ethan, you started it!" I acknowledged.

"So you're taking his side as well?!" He yelled at me.

"No, I'm just saying-" I answered.

"Well then stop just saying things!" He interrupted me, before he went out to the living room. Why is he such a handful sometimes?!

- · · · -

"Hey." Ethan said, standing in the door of my room. I looked at him and back at my phone. "We're going somewhere."He announced, walking up to me.

"You're not going to apologize first?" I asked him, shocked.

"Why would I do that?" He scoffed.

"Because I was right, Ethan. You need to apologize to the cast." I answered.

"No, I don't. I have my reasons." He shot back.

"Yeah, they are 'I wanted to punch someone to feel better about myself.'"

"Just- Agree to disagree." He rolled his eyes, annoyed. I really didn't want to do this anymore so I agreed and faked a smile.

-A few days later-

Ethan left a few days ago because he needed to help his sister out with a project. We've been FaceTime-ing each other.

"Hi Josh." I smiled, sitting on the hair and makeup chair.

"Hi Livia." He answered looking at his phone, searching for a song to play on his speaker. Josh and I have been getting along okay, we still joke around when we're all together, though I don't get piggyback rides from him anymore and stuff like that. We're good, or at least that's what he says. I was kinda hurt when all of a sudden we stopped hanging out with each other. I miss that. But I have Ethan, I guess. I felt my phone vibrate. Ethan was calling me. I'll just accept it so I don't have to worry about calling him later.

"HI BABY!" He yelled. My volume was all the way up. Why does he have to be like that sometimes?!
"Hey." I answered, a little annoyed.

"How is my beautiful girl doing?" He asked. Why did I cringe at that?

"Good." I answered. "Uhh, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm bored without you. I wish I was there." He frowned childishly. He's so immature.

"Olivia, do you mind if I put music on?" Josh whispered to me. THANK YOU! SOMETHING TO SAVE ME FROM THIS CALL.

"No. I don't." I answered. He nodded his head and let the song roll. "E, I have to go it's too loud in here!" I complained. "Bye!" I said, before I hung up.