Chapter 39

-July 2019-
-Right before last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"I'm, uh... going to the- umm, bath- room." Liv made known, before walking right past me. 

"Frankie! What the heck!?" I whispered harshly when Liv left the living room.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Liv doesn't want to be 'pushed', or whatever that means!" I rolled my eyes. "This isn't helping!"

"This girl." Sofia mumbled. "Josh, trust me when I say, Liv won't do anything at all. She wants you to make the next move."

"You heard her." Frankie chimed in with his sass.

"How are you guys so sure?" I asked, taking in all the information they were saying.

"Because I've known her since we were 12." Sofia answered. "And she's too obvious sometimes."

"By sometimes she means all the time." Larry made clear. They were right on that.

"Come on, step up your game." Matt patted my back.

 I went back to everything Liv and I went through. My first impression of her, the first time we sang together, the first time I blushed around her, the fist time we talked about music, our debate about 'Under Pressure' and 'Seven Nation Army', the first time I gave her a piggyback ride, the first song I wrote about her, our first scene together, our first on-screen kiss, the first time Ethan broke her heart and I was there for her, the second time Ethan hurt her, the first time she stayed in my apartment, the first time she wore my hoodie, the first fight we had, the time we kissed in my apartment, the first time I realized I loved her- wait... I love her.

"I love her." I breathed out.

"WHAT?!?" They all said, in shock.

"What are you guys so shocked about?" Liv laughed, walking in.

"JOS-" Frankie was about to confess, but Sofia jumped on him. Thank goodness!

"You open your mouth and you'll regret the day you were born, Frankie A. Rodriguez." I heard Sofia whispered at Frankie.

"We were- You know! doing-.... What were we doing, Josh?" Matt turned to me for help.

"We were- telling jokes, and I said something inappropriate, so they uh, looked at me in shock." I lied. WHY CAN'T LIE TO HER?!

"Okay?" Liv gave me a glare, sitting down at the couch. "Are we going to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's watch something." Larry agreed, turning the TV on.

"We're going to the bathroom to take the makeup off." I announced, giving the guys a 'Help' glace.

"Oh yeah!" Matt exclaimed, getting up. "Come on guys." Matt faked a smiled, trying to get the message to Larry and Frankie. Larry understood, but Frankie didn't.

"Nah, I'll-" Frankie denied.

"Let's go, Frankie." Matt smiled through clenched teeth, pulling him by his shirt collar. We walked to the bathroom and locked ourselves there.

Olivia's POV:

"What's going on?" I asked the girls once the guys left.

"Nothing." Sofia answered quickly.

"What happened while I was at the bathroom?" I question them.

"Nothing!" Julia answered, trying to laugh. Something is happening, and I'm going to find out for myself if they don't want to tell me.