Chapter 69

-January 2020-
-Right after last chapter-

Just wanted to say, good luck 😁

Josh's POV:

"Joshua Taylor Bassett." Frankie whispered to me.

"Yeah?" I laughed, turning around from my water bottle.

"You and some blonde chick? Holding her waist? Explain." He tapped his foot on the floor.

"Her name is Alyssa. She's my ex, and by the way, she's a brunette with highlights." I corrected him, drinking some water. (You guys are gonna come at me for that, aren't you?) "How did you get that picture?" I laughed.

"YOUR EX?!" He yelled. I jumped at how loud he was.

"What about his ex?" Liv laughed, joining us. I felt she wanted to hear.

"She asked me for a ride. Nothing much." I answered, taking another sip of water.

"Oh." She grumbled.

"Oh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, oh. Like, 'Oh, it makes sense why you weren't at lunch though you promised to be there with me.'" She crossed her arms.

"Sorry about that." I hugged her. I got the impression she wanted to pull away, but I wasn't really sure. "She doesn't know anyone in Salt Lake so I gave her a hand." I explained.

"Yeah, of course. I get that." She dryly answered. I smiled and walked to change my wardrobe for the next scene. Then, my phone rang. It was Alyssa again.

"Josh, I'm so sorry for bothering you, I know you're working, but my computer crashed and I don't know what to do. I think all my pictures are gone." She sniffled.

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I'll help you as soon as I finish work. Just hang tight." I answered. She thanked me and hung up.

- · · · -

"We're here." I smiled at Liv. We had just finished filming for the day.

"I found a really cool movie we can watch." She answered, walking out of my car.

"Babe." I called out, rolling the window down. "I have to go somewhere. It won't take long. I'll meet you here in an hour or so, okay?"

"Why? Were are you going?" She asked, confused.

"Alyssa's computer crashed. She doesn't know what to do so I'm helping her." I explained.

"Oh, but you said you were going to spend the day with me." She noted, upset.

"I know. I'm sorry." I apologize. "It's only a little bit. I'll come back to you as soon as I'm done." I rubbed her cheek.

"Alright." She sighed, walking into her apartment. I quickly drove to Alyssa's place. The faster I get through with this, the faster I can go back to Liv. I didn't want her to be upset.

Olivia's POV:

Am I really jealous? Yes, absolutely. I don't like that he's with her when he's supposed to be with me.

Sofia:

hey liv

I just wanted to check-in

how are you hold in up?

You:

ummmm

Sofia:

*Picture of Josh and Alyssa holding hands*

*Picture of Josh with his hands on her waist, laughing*