Chapter 28

-April 2019-

Olivia's POV:

I can't believe this. It's only been a few days since Ethan and I broke up and he's 'the best he's ever been'

Like look at this...

(pretend the caption says 'The best I've ever been' =D )

"I just don't understand how he can be so happy now that we broke up, Sof. Did he never love me?" I explained to her. I called her because I needed a rant buddy, and she didn't have anything to do.

"He's just covering up because he cares too much about what people say or won't say. I've known him longer than you have Liv. He can act like that when he's determined to." She reminded me. She was right. Sofia introduced me to Ethan when we were 12. Ethan and I became inseparable, Sof and I didn't exactly become inseparable because we worked on different TV shows, but we were friends.

"I guess." I doubted. "I feel like writing something, Sof. I'll call you later." I commented.

"Okay. But if you need anything, I'm here. Josh is there too. And Matty, and Lar-Bear, and Juj, and Frankie, and Dara, and-"

"Sof, you don't need to mention every single person." I cut in.

"We just want you to know that we're with you, okay?" She mentioned.

"Thanks, Sof. Bye."

"Bye, luv you!"

I took my guitar of the case and sat down on the fluffy bench, sighing. I'm just selfish. We've gone our own ways. Am I never going to get over him? The brunette on his picture looks like she's got her stuff together, while I'm here, crying over my ex. I should be happy that he's happy.

I took all my thoughts and made them a song.

Like you miss my wretched heart
But she's beautiful, she looks kind
She probably gives you butterflies

I hope you're happy but not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go
So find someone great but don't find no one better
I hope you're happy but don't be happier

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ah)

Then I got a call. It was Josh.

"Hi Livvy." He smiled. He was laying on his bed.

"Hi Josh. What are you doing?" I asked, uninterested on whatever he had to say.

"Nothing. I'm bored and I felt like calling you, because I can, because I have your phone number, because we're friends, because we work on the same show, because we got cast in the same show, because we auditioned for the same show, because our managers told us to, because they are getting paid to do that, because-" He stopped, gasping for air. "Are you not going to stop me?" He asked.

The Past Is In The Past(Jolivia)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara