Chapter 27

-April 2019-
-Ethan and Olivia constantly fight about the dumbest things-

Olivia's POV:

 Ethan came back to be with me for a little while before he goes to Hawaii to visit his family. We forgave each other after that call a few weeks ago, but we've kept on fighting. Right now, we're just laying on my bed, scrolling through our phones.

"Liv, come here." Ethan said, patting the space of my bed where he wanted me to be. I did what he said.

"What are we doing?" I smiled, while I saw a cute cat in a video.

"I haven't posted in my Instagram for a while, let's take a picture." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"No, I don't want to take a picture." I frowned, pushing myself away from him.

"Come on, Liv. Every time I post a picture with you I get more likes." He said. Did he really just say that?

"I don't want to." I complained. "Just post a picture of you without a shirt on that gets you likes." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, it's just o-" He argued.

"I said no, Ethan." I interrupted him.

"Fine, you don't have to get on defense about it!" He raged, before he got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going on a walk!" He fumed.

"I can't do this anymore!" I yelled, making him freeze. "You've been treating me like I have no feelings! I'm done!" 

"What? What do you mean?!" He asked me, turning around.

"You became this selfish, self-absorbed person, and I should've broken up with you a long time ago!" I fired back, yelling. "I regret taking you back."

"This is how you're going to break up with me!?" He yelled.

"YES, I'M DONE! Our relationship is just overwhelming me, it doesn't feel like a priority anymore. AND I WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THAT I HAVE TO DO WHATEVER YOU SAY, WHENEVER YOU SAY, OR YOU GET MAD AND STORM OUT! I STOPPED LOVING YOU A LONG TIME AGO!" I confessed. 

"You did?" He painfully asked. I calmed down, taking a few deep breaths. 

"Yes, I did. I don't think this is working out anymore. We've been fighting a lot recently, and I just- don't love you like I did before."

"We can work it out." He said, walking over to me.

"No, I don't think we can." I responded, honestly. Taking a few deep breaths. "We've been having a lot of disagreements, you know that. I'm sorry. I'm not in the best terms right now, and I can't deal with us anymore." I explained, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. "E, I loved you. You were my first boyfriend ever. I had a lot of firsts with you. You were the first guy I ever loved, you were the first guy whose hoodie I wore, you were the first guy I had a fight with, the first guy I made out with, the first guy I wrote a song to." I recalled, tearing up. "But our time is over."

"Do you really think that?" He asked. I nodded my head, while I watched tears fall down his cheek. "Olivia, I love you. I will always love you, but if you think it's for the best we'll..... end everything here." He cried, hugging me.

"Thank you for understanding." I sniffled.

"Can I give you one last kiss before I go?" He asked me. I nodded, placing my lips softly on his.

I watched him grab his bags and leave. That's when I collapsed into my bed, crying and sobbing. I cried for the whole evening. I wasn't hurt because he was gone, I was mad for pretending I loved him for so much time when I didn't love him at all anymore.