Chapter 49

-August 2019-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"What are you doing?" I laughed, while she cried along to 'White Horse'.

"Shush, I'm finding my inner Swiftie." She closed her eyes, singing along.

"Your what?" I laughed. The song ended and 'I Knew You Were Trouble' came on. Her mood totally changing.

"You're weird." I laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Like you never dance to Harry Styles songs." She rolled her eyes, turning the music down.

"I really don't." I answered.

"You don't?" She asked me. I shook my head. "You should. It's better than therapy." She laughed. We talked a little more after that, then we arrived at her house.

"Come on. I owe you a piggyback ride." I opened the door for her. I turned around so she could get on my back.

"My feet are killing me." She mumbled, as I locked the car and walked to her house.

"Once my sisters and I were playing 'Truth or Dare' and I didn't do what I was dared-"

"That's so un-you to do." She laughed. She did have a point.

"Since I didn't do the dare I had to wear heels for a whole day." I laughed, while she handed me the key to the door. "It was so painful. Why do you guys purposely can yourself pain?" I asked, chuckling.

"I don't even know." She laughed, as we walking in her house. It was silent, her parents were probably asleep or something. "Whoever invented heels should really quit their job." She complained as I put her on the ground. We walked to her room and turned the TV on.

"Here are your clothes." She handed me some sweats and a hoodie. At this point, Liv has worn about half of my wardrobe and has it in her room. I thanked her and took my shirt off. I felt her eyes on me.

"Whacha doin' there?" I turned around unexpectedly, catching her staring at me.

"I- uh, no- nothing." She blushed.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, walking over to her. "You wanna rethink that?" I mumbled. I smirked at her reaction to how close we were.

"Right now I can't really think." She laughed nervously. She leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her.

"You're adorable." I bopped her nose, scrunching my face.

"You ruined the mood, once again." She rolled her eyes.

"Beautiful, I'm not sure if you noticed but your parents are right over there." I pulled her arm showing her the door next to her room, while putting the hoodie over me. I tired to sound somewhat smart, the annoying type of smart. She went to the bathroom to change, I took the time and changed in her room.

"What do you want to watch?" I sat on her bed, leaning on the headboard.

"Riverdale." She laid down on my lap.

"Okay." I brushed my fingers through her hair, putting it on. "Hey, I love you." I bent down to kiss her.

"I love you too." She smiled. "Why did you say it though?" She asked me, thinking I was going to ask her for something.

"I just don't say it enough." I sat her up, placing her on my lap. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." I pecked her for every 'I love you' I said.

"You're so random." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around me. "But I love it."

Olivia's POV:

He fell asleep holding me in his arms, sideways. I moved closer to him, deciding to go to sleep as well. As I was closing my eyes I heard my parents open the door to my room.

"They're so in love." My mom said. "Remember, we were this age when we first started dating."

"Yeah." My dad agreed. "I'm going to wake them up." My dad walked over to us. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I want to stay here with him. I pretended to be asleep while my dad got closer.

"Chris, don't. Stop being so overprotective. Let her go on her own. She's very smart, you raised her to be like that. We have to trust her." My mom pulled him back. My dad sighed before they closed the door.

"You heard that too?" Josh whispered to me.

"I thought you were sleeping." I noted,opening my eyes.

"I thought so too." He yawned.

"This is what I meant by the exception." I looked at his tired eyes. He gave me a confused look to which I chuckled. "That day when I met your family, I texted you we were going to be the exception. We're different than everyone else. We're forever, right?" I asked him. He nodded as soon as I asked that.

"We're forever." He pecked me.

"Good." I smiled, interlocking our fingers together. That gave me some sort of tranquility.

"I just realized in a couple of weeks you're going to be a junior." He pointed out.

"Ugh, school." I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll get stuck up there someday." He laughed.

"Don't act like you don't do that too." I pointed out. He rolled his eyes, which made me laugh.

"I don't do that." He mimicked my voice.

"You do too." I said in his low voice.

"I don't." He squealed.

"You do." I frowned, still talking in a low tone.

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me." He brought me closer to him. I loved that he was always so gentle whenever I wanted him to be. "We should really go to sleep." He chuckled, pulling away.

"You're right." I closed my eyes. "You know what I just realized?" I asked after a few minutes.

"What?" He asked me.

"If we we take all the dry land in the world and divide it so everyone has the the same amount everyone in the world would be entitled to their own 529 feet of land." I laughed.

"Why do you think about all of this?" He asked, laughing with me. "And how do you calculate it in your head?"

"I don't know. I just do." I shrugged. We were supposed to sleeping because tomorrow we have to go back to D23, but we talked until 3 AM until sleep took over us. Being with him is the best.

N/A

Double update :)
9k READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!!