Chapter 61

-November 2019-
-A few minutes after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

I heard a knock on my door, which was a little creepy, specially because it was 1 AM. I opened the door and saw a small figure, shivering.

"Liv? Princess, how did you here?" I asked her. It was pouring. Like, literally a hurricane.

"Uber." She answered, shaking. She was soaked. I pulled her in, not wanting her to catch a cold or get sick.

"Here." I handed her one of my sweaters and some sweatpants. She thanked me, walking to the bathroom to change. I sat on the couch. What in the world is happening in my life right now? I was angry, but I couldn't help but chuckle at everything going on.

I heard the bathroom door open, so I turned to look at Liv. She had a small frown. "I'm sorry." She snuggled on my side. "I should've trusted you, instead of some jerk." She acknowledged. I smiled at her softly, nodding my head. I wrapped my arm around her. I didn't want to fight, and I knew her apology was sincere.

"You came all the way here just to apologize." I nuzzled out noses together. "During a huge thunderstorm, and you got soaked. It's okay, I understand. Isaac has some sort of magic power that makes people believe him. You just happened to fall in his tramp." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "But he's not going to break us up. We're forever, remember?"

She looked up at me, a huge smile slapped across her face. That cute smile that made me melt for her even more.

"We're forever." She grinned, kissing me. We pulled away and sat together, in comfortable silence. Her being here cuddled next to me calmed me down.

"I just don't understand why he would say that about me." I scoffed, breaking the silence.

"Maybe he's resentful about something with you." She shrugged. "He could be jealous that your famous, or maybe he just wanted to look controlling or possessive."

"Could be." I rubbed her arm. "Do you think I should say something to him? I don't know, like, confront him or something?" I asked her. She always gives me good advice.

"Well, do you want to say something?" She asked me.

"No, I just want to punch the living thing out of him." I joked. "But, beside that. I want to know why he did it."

"Then, we'll go to his house and ask him." She smiled.

"We? Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah. Last time you saw him you almost die, so I think I'll go with you this time." She answered, chuckling. "As Claire said, I keep you sane."

"She really said that?" I asked. Liv nodded, giggling. "Of course she did, she's my sister." I roller my eyes. "But besides that, thank you." I smiled. "You're always there. And I know we say that to each other a lot, but I really mean it." I stared at her deep brown eyes. You know, I think singing 'Count on me' on the auditions really came true. I can always count on her, and she can count on me. 

"So all those other times you didn't mean it?" She laughed.

"You know what I mean." I put our foreheads together.

"Yes. I do." She smiled.

"And that's why we work." I smirked.

"Wow, sucks. You really have to add a line from the show?" She laughed. "Is this the part where I tell you how much I don't not love you?" She laughed.

"Oh." I answered, pretending to be shocked. "Listen, I think we need a break." I joked, getting up from the couch. "I have my own issues and I'm too selfish to think about you so... bye!" I turned around. She laughed at the way I acted out my character.

"That's fine, I'll just... go cry to Matt and then fall for him." She stood up, walking away from me. I turned around and ran towards her.

"That's not going to be possible." I wrapped my arms around her. My whole body covered hers as she bent down a little.

"It's not? Why is that so?" She asked, giggling. Her cute little giggle, which reminds me that she's all I've ever wanted.

"You're mine." I whispered in her ear, as close as I could get. I could felt her knees weaken, having a little trouble holding the small weight I put on her. After a few seconds she stood up straight.

"Oh, yeah?" She asked me, escaping from my arms. "You're going to have to catch me if you want me to believe that." She dared me, slowly walking away from me. 

"Oh, you're on." I scrunched my nose and eyebrows before I chased after her througout my apartment. 

Olivia's POV:

I knew Josh was irritated because of Isaac so I cheered him up. 

"When did you become so fast?" He asked, running behind me. I laughed and ran away from him, jumping on top of the couch.

"I'm faster than you!" I pointed my finger at him before I jumped to the other small couch and jogged away.

"You're not!" He chased me. I got tired and started running slower. I jumped on his bed since he had me cornered. I jumped off, but he was fast enough to stand in front of me opening his arms to catch me.

"Ha! I got you!" He laughed, bear hugging me and spinning me around. We lost balance and he fell on top of me on his bed. "Are you okay?" He chuckled. I nodded, laughing. We laughed together until he realized he'd pinned me. "I'm getting revenge now." He wiggled his eyebrows, smirking. He moved his hands to my sides and started tickling me.

"Wait- hahaha- stop- hahaha- you're just- ahah- slower than- haha- me!" I giggled. 

"I'm not going to stop this yet." He laughed. 

"I need-hahah- to catch-hahaha- my breath-" I giggled. After all that running, I needed some oxygen back in my lungs.

"Alright." He stopped, leaving my hands on my waist, waiting a few seconds. "You good now?" He asked me. I nodded with the biggest smiled on my face. "Okay." He smirked before tickling me again.

"Josh you- hahahahah-" I started again. He laughed too, kissing my neck gently multiple times. "You're- hahhhaha-annoy-hahaha-ing." I giggled, at both his hands tickling me and the ticking feeling I felt when he pecked my neck. 

"I know I am." He chuckled, kissing my jaw and collarbone playfully. He stopped tickling me and took a long stare at me with his gorgeous hazel eyes. He smirked before he interlocked our lips together. He really knew how to make someone melt for him.