Chapter 41

-July 2019-
-Right before last chapter-

Josh's POV:

Liv doesn't suspect a thing. I'm so excited and nervous.

"Liv." I shook her lightly when we got to the park. It looked beautiful from the outside. "I brought you somewhere before we head home."

"Okay." She rubed her eyes, even though she's still kind of asleep. I know what to do.

"OH MY GOSH, TAYLOR SWIFT!" I shouted in the car like one of those fangirls.

"WHERE?!" She opened her eyes fully. Her facial expression changed when she realized Taylor Swift wasn't there, It hurt me a little that she was so disappointed. "Why would you do that?" She teared up. Oh shoot. I didn't mean for her to cry.

"I'm sorry. I thought- I just wanted you to wake up. I'm sorry." I hugged her. "Sorry." I kissed her neck a few times as an apology.

"It's okay." She brushed it off. "Why are we here?" 

"I made a picnic for us." I smiled. "Well, I didn't actually- Let's just go. I'm sure you're going to like it." I smiled. I got out of the car and get to the other side to open the door for her. 

"Thanks." She smiled. I interlocked our fingers together, and walked to the place Frankie described. Woah- it's beautiful. Woah- just wow. "This place is gorgeous, Josh." She looked around. There was a blanket with food with a few cushions and a basket with snacks. It was a small and cozy circle, covered by squared bushes. The bushes had golden led lights on them.

IT'S GAME TIME BISHES

You:

this place is amazing!
thank you guys!

Matt:

no worries =D
btw ur gonna pick up the whole mess :D

Frankie:

NOW GO GET YA GIRL AND COME BACK
OR DON'T COME BACK AT ALL!

Larry:

YES.

Sofia:

couldn't have said it better myself

Dara:

i hope you don't think we are joking because we 
absolutely
WON'T
let you in if you didn't make a move

Julia:

good luck, dummy

You:

alright😂
gotta go
i'll may or may not keep you guys updated

"What's all this for?" She turned to me.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with you." I smiled, sitting down.

"This is so sweet." She kissed me.

"There are PB&J sandwiches here, and orange juice." I said. "Do you want to eat?" 

"Yes, I'm starving." She answered.

"Ooh! There's ice cream here. I don't know how it didn't melt, but I'm down for it." I smiled.

"Dessert is at the end, Josh." She stopped me.

"But it's ice cream! It has chocolate fudge, and a cherry on top!" I complained. "You can crunch some oatmeal cookies and spread them there." I suggested.