Chapter 64

-December 2019-

Josh's POV:

"Happy Birthday, mon ange!" Liv smiled, waking me up.

"Did you just say orange with an accent?" I laughed, sitting up on her bed.

"No!" She giggled. "It's french. mon ange means my angel." She explained, bending down to peck my lips.

"Oh. Of course I knew that." I scoffed, laughing. "Your my angel too." I leaned to the side to pick her up and place her in my lap. "I love you." I  batted my eyelashes on hers.

"I love you too, Happy 19th birthday!" She wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you." I kissed her hair. "It's the best birthday ever because I get to spend it with you." 

"Well, half of the day. We're going to hang out with the cast at 2 PM." She smiled at me.

"But that means we only have, like, 5 hours together." I pouted.

"Then we have to make the most out of it." She nuzzled our noses together.

"But I want to spend more time with you." I pouted.

"Yeah, but we have friends too." She laughed.

"I know that." I answered.

"Would you stop pouting?" She rolled her eyes.

"No." I kept my pout. "Unless you gimme a kiss." I pulled her closer to me.

"No." She laughed. "And put a shirt on." She poked my chest. I rolled my eyes.

"It's my birthday, remember?" I asked her, grabbing a shirt from the side of her bed and slipped it on me.

"Yeah, I didn't forget." She chuckled, messing my curls.

"I get my birthday rights." I smirked at her.

"No ya don't." She bopped my nose. I suddenly flipped us around, so I was on top of her. I made sure not to put all my weigh on her, but just enough for heart to skip a beat or two. 

"Do you still think that?" I whispered in her ear. I was almost as if I could feel the shivers down her spine. "Olivia?" I smirked. She was frozen, staring deep into my hazel eyes. Nothing, but her racing heartbeat. I waited few more seconds, but she was done for. "So?" I asked, turning from her eyes to her lips slowly, then back up. 

"Yes." She breathed out.

I was done teasing her. "Alright." I chuckled like a little kid, pecking her lips before standing up. She stayed in that same position, iced. "Livvy, you okay there?" I laughed innocently, sitting on the edge of her bed. She turned to me, gaining her conscience back. I watched carefully as she and pulled me to her lips by my shirt collar. I smirked into the kiss, pulling her closer to me by her neck.

Olivia's POV:

 We were a few minutes in when he abruptly pulled away from me, creating distance between us.

"So, uh- the um, what are we- uh, are lions better than fish?" He asked me. Hahahaha, what? Just then I heard my parents walking to my room. 

Wow.

"You know, that's a really hard question." I followed along, furrowing my eyebrows. He chucked at the sudden change of us. "But I would have to go with-" Just then my parents opened the door. 

"Hey guys!" My mom smiled. We saluted her with a smile. "What were you doing?"

"Oh, just talking about pizza." I answered. He tried his best to swallow his laugh.