Chapter 15

-February 2019-

Josh's POV:

Yes. February 20th. 'Livia's Birthday. I'll send her a text.

Livvy

You:

Happy Birthday Livvy! Thanks for always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday! I'll see you in a couple of hours! :D

Ethan's POV:

It's 5 AM, I woke up for some reason and now I can't sleep. I was watching Liv sleep. She's so adorable. Then I heard a notification from my phone. I tried to grab my phone without waking up Liv, but I accidentally grabbed her phone instead of mine. Oh. It was her phone that ringed not mine. It was Bassett. Why did she name his contact 'Joshy'. Ugh, that's so....ugh. And why is he texting her at 5:32 AM?

"Happy Birthday Livvy! Thanks for always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday! I'll see you in a couple of hours! :D "

Since when does he get to call MY girlfriend 'Livvy'? I need to keep an eye on that kid.

"Babe? What are you doing? Why is that light so lighty?" Olivia said in her morning voice, burring her head on my side. I quickly changed the screen to her photos, clicking on some picture of us.

"Nothing, I'm just remembering some old memories because I couldn't sleep." I lied.

"Oh, can I see?" She said, attempting to throw my arm slightly so she could get in between my arm and my chest. I chucked, watching her fail at her attempt. "Move." She complained, with her eyes barely open. She looked so cute. I let her under my arm, pushing her closer to me and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Remember this?" I showed her

"Yeah, that episode was fun." She responded

"Yeah, look at this! We look so baby!" I said

"Haha, babe, you looked like a 3rd grader." She laughed.

"I was in 7th grade!" I defended, which just made her laugh harder.

"Or this one, in New York." I said, showing her the picture.

" I said, showing her the picture