Chapter 32

-July 2019-

Josh's POV: 

It's been a month. A whole month where Liv and I have done things that friends don't usually do, yet we still label each other as 'friends'. I'm pretty sure the cast has no clue about it. Well, everyone except for Frankie. He's been keeping an eye on everything Liv and I do. I love confusing him.

"Hi Livvy." I greeted her as she walked into set.

"Hi Joshy." She smiled, taking my hand. We've gotten really good at hiding it.

"This is it. The last read-through." I sighed. I've been hiding away from my feelings, but I'm really scared about what will happen when the show ends.

"Yep. We've come a long way. All of us." She said, squeezing my hand. 

"What's going to happen when it ends?" I looked at her, worried.

"If you think about that, you won't live the moment. We'll worry about that later." She smiled at me.

"You're right." I agreed, hugging her, but then she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Livvy, you're going to fall." I stumbled, but she held on tighter.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Sofia laughed.

"Uh, there was a butterfly, so Liv jumped on me." I lied.

"But, I thought Liv loved butterflies." She noted.

"Yeah, but it was big and black." I added.

"I thought black was one of Liv's favorite colors."

"It's fine guys. It's gone now." Liv said, climbing off me.

"Okay, well. Let's go." Sof smiled, opening the door for us.

- · · · -

Woah, I can't believe Ricky is finally saying the big words 'I don't not love you too'. I remember when Liv and I ran with the binder and we couldn't look at what was going to happen next in the series. I miss those times.

"And that's the end of the script." Tim said, emotionally. "You guys, I can't stress this enough, every single one of you has such a beautiful talent and every time the cameras start to roll none of you fail to surprise me with your skills. I'm so proud of how this show turned out, and I'm so proud of the positive environment you guys have created and maintained. Now, what team?" He teared up.

"Wildcats." We whispered. All of us were in tears.

 "No, come on guys, you can do way better than that." Tim laughed. "What team?!"

"WILDCATS!" We replied, clapping.

"Group hug, I'm crying." Frankie wept. We all went to were he was standing and formed a tiny circle of us, hugging each other.

"I love all of you so much." Julia sobbed.

"I do too." Sofia replied.

"I can't believe this is ending already." Larry added.

"It seems like a week ago we were getting to know each other. All those sleepovers, spicy uno games, jokes, drama, the videos where we pretended an earthquake was happening,-" Matt recalled.

"Matt stop, you're going to make me cry and my mascara is going to run." Dara joked, tearing up. We all laughed.

"I found a family. You guys are my second family and I'm so thankful for that. To be honest, I think you guys know me better than I know myself." I chuckled, while some tears slipped down my cheeks. "And I have a little bit of all of you guys in me. I've gained Larry's loyalty, Frankie's sass, Julia's fashion, Dara's ghost killing skills, Sofia's rationality, Matt's taste in music, as well as the looks, of course, and Olivia's joy for everything." Everyone was flooding with tears.