Chapter 31

-June 2019-
-Right after last chapter-

Livvy

You:
hi 

im dedicating a song 2 u 

:D

Olivia:
😘

I searched the chords of 'Angel' by Jack Johnson. Then I stated singing,

I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that can melt my own
Wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
Gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home
She could make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
'Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying
Ah, but you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile and you can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Livvy:

Olivia:
i luved it

"Welp, Liv and I have to go." I smiled at the rest.

"We do? We do." She changed form a question to a statement.

"See you guys later!" I said, before I took Liv's hand and ran to the exit with her.

"What are we doing?" She laughed.

"I don't know. I couldn't stand being in all that silence anymore. They were all acting weird." I shrugged.

"Maybe we're the ones acting weird." She laughed.

"I don't care about that. I can finally do this." I grinned, pulling our lips together. Her hands found her way to my curls once again. I think I love her. Then, Tim called me on the phone.

"Hey, Josh. Is Livia with you?" He asked.

"Yes, she's right next to me."

"Great. We need you guys to come to my office, right now."

"Okay. We'll be on our way." I answered, before hanging up.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Tim wants us in his office right now, let's go." I smiled, taking her hand. The walk to his office wasn't long.

"Okay, glad you guys are here. I need you to go to your dressing rooms, there are some clothes waiting for you there, then meet me in Set D, for a shoot, more details about the shoot will come when I meet you guys there, clear?" He asked, giving us a thumbs up.

"Yeah." Liv answered.

"Yes." I responded.

"Cool, see you in a couple of minutes." Tim said, before he walked away.

"Couldn't he say that on the phone?" Liv asked me, laughing.

"Yeah. I don't know why he didn't." I laughed with her too, walking to our dressing rooms. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" Larry said, appearing out of no where.

"I don't want to go." I whined, pulling back from Liv, hopefully she get's the message.

"Josh doesn't want to go to a shoot, so I'm pulling him." She laughed. Gosh, she's so witty, and gorgeous... and generous... and caring... and bubbly... and funny... and thoughtful...and trustworthy... and- "Come on, Josh. Walk." She laughed. I walked slowly, until we disappeared from Larry.