Chapter 2

-November 2018-
-A few minutes after last chapter-

Josh's POV

"Wow, you were great!" I told her with a huge smile "I hope you get in the cast."

"Thanks, you were pretty awesome yourself." She complimented me with a smile.

We walked together to the exit chatting about roles we've auditioned for throughout the years, it feels like we've known each other for a lifetime.

"Do yo need a ride?" I ask her noticing she's standing in the parking lot waiting for someone.

"No, Ethan is picking me up. Thanks for the offer though." She responded. She was always smiling.

"Oh, okay. Ethan is your co-star in the show your on, right?" I asked, suddenly curious about this 'Ethan' dude.

"Yep, he's also my boyfriend." She said with the proudest smile.

She has a boyfriend? Good job brain, you are crushing on a girl who is taken! Of course she has a boyfriend, how couldn't she? Her hair, her smile, her eyes, her nose so perfectly round, her-

"Josh? Are you okay?" Olivia asked me, my mind went blank.

"Uh,- me?- No- Yeah, ummm, I'm perfect....ly fine." He stuttered

"hahhaha, why are you stuttering?" She asked me. It was like she was asking me 'Do you like me?' 

"Ummm,-" My mind is blank, there is nothing in it!! I'm an AIRHEAD, I'M FREAKING OUT, HELP! What am I supposed to say?! 'I suddenly got this feeling and I can't stop it, I don't know what it is! you're pretty, but if I tell you you're going to freak out and think I'm weird, plus you have a boyfriend and I would never ruin your relationship. I'm trying to stop thinking so much but I JUST CAN'T,' and now she's thinking I'm some sort of... I don't know, Idiot? What. Do. I. Tell. Her?

"...I don't know!" Was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Okay." She said giving me a playful/suspicious look. "Well, I see Ethan parking over there so I'm gonna go, It was nice meeting you Joshua!" She told me

"Oh, please, call me Josh. It was nice meeting you too!"

"Okay, Josh. Bye!" She said giving me a quick hug. It was DEFINITELY unexpected but I liked it. I hugged her back and shook my anxiety away.... most of it.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger." She told me, I guess she noticed I was kinda shocked about it.

"You don't have to apologize, I like people who hug, and I'm a hugger too!" I said while trying my best not to blush, which at the end just made me blush even more.

"Okay, well this time for real, bye!!" She said and started walking away. I did the same.

Olivia's POV

Okay, so Josh totally just blushed and I don't really know what to feel about it. I kinda wanna laugh, but I don't. He's a really nice person from what I've seen.  He has a goofy personality and likes to joke a lot. I would love to work with him in the future!

I saw Ethan get out of his car and I ran up to him. I love him sooooooo much. I don't know what I would do without him. He saw me and opened his arms for me to jump.

"Hey baby," He said squeezing me in his arms.

"Hi bae." I said in a high pitched voice. " I love you so much." I blurted out.

"What was that for?" He asked with a tiny smile, searching for my eyes, and still picking me up.

"I don't know, I just love you, and I felt like saying it." I told him looking straight in the eye and I kissed him.  "Can we go to In-N-Out?"