Chapter 52

-September 2019-

Josh's POV:

"Can you come to mines, please? I miss you." Liv begged me through the phone.

"Liv, we saw each other last night." I laughed.

"I miss you." She whined.

"Alright, I'll go to yours." I gave in, getting up from my bed.

"Okay! I love you!" Her mood totally changed.

"Love you too. Bye." I chuckled.

After a couple of minutes, I was at her doorstep. "Hey." I smirked. She turned around, making sure no one was there before she brought our lips together. "Ok-ay- then-" I said in between kisses. She pulled me by my shirt collar to her room, our lips never disconnected.

"Liv, who was at the door?" Her mom asked from her room. Liv frowned into the kiss before she pulled away.

"Just Josh." She answered.

"Okay! Good Morning, Josh." She greeted me.

"Hi Mrs. Rodrigo." I shouted, loud enough so she could hear. "So, uh, there was that." I chucked at Liv. She blushed, before she laid down on her bed, opening the covers for me to join her. I gladly took her offer and pulled her closer to me. We opened Instagram and aimlessly scrolled through posts. We showed each other dumb videos in our explorer page, until the time limit went off.

"Joshy, can you put my Instagram password, please?" She asked me. I hummed and nodded.

"Can you put mines?" I asked her. She took my phone to unlock social media. Oh, hold up... What was the password? I-...uh, may have forgotten.......

I tried like 5 different passwords but none of them worked. Now what?

"Josh. Don't get mad." She quietly told me.

"No, you don't get mad." I chuckled nervously.

"You also forgot it?" She asked me. I nodded hesitantly. "I'm sure I wrote yours somewhere, I just can't remember where." She frowned.

"So, now what?" I chuckled.

"I don't know. We can watch a movie, or-" She was interrupted when her phone rang. I handed it to her, not knowing who it was.

"It's my oldest cousin." She informed me, before she picked up. "Hello?.... Uh, sure. I'm sure my parents would.... Oh, then, I guess. I'm bored anyways....Okay, bye." She smiled before she hung up. "Do you like babies?" She asked me.

"Depends, but mostly yes." I answered, sitting up on her bed, leaning against the headboard.

"My cousin needs someone to take care of her 3 month old daughter, Rebecca, and my parents are leaving to some meeting thing. Could you help me take care of her? I have no idea how to." She asked me.

"I mean, I'm not experienced with babies, but of course I'll help you." I kissed her.

"Okay, thanks." She straddled me, putting her head on my chest. "Can we stay like this for a little bit?" She asked me. I just noticed she's wearing one of my hoodies.

"If that's what you want." I smiled, kissing the top of her head, and wrapping my arms around her small body.

"Guys, we're leaving for a meeting. We'll come back at midnight or tomorrow. Josh feel free to stay." My mom opened the door to our room.

"Okay. Thank you." He smiled.

"Can you guys order something to eat?" She asked us. We both nodded and went back to our position. Slowly rocking back and forth. A few minutes after her parents left there was a knock on the door.

"That's the baby." Liv smiled. I could tell she was excited about it. We both walked to the door and received it.

"She's so tiny." I smiled at Rebecca on the stroller. She was wearing a pink bodysuit, wool booties, and a knitted hat.

"Yeah. I'm scared to drop her." She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Babe, I'm sure you won't." I reassured her, rubbing her cheek before planting a kiss to her lips. Just then Rebecca started crying. It was really loud, but cute.

"Uh, what now?" She asked me.

"Just hold her. Sit on the couch and hold her. I'll bring her some milk." I smiled, as she nodded. I often took care of Claire when she was a baby, though I was like 3. I loved helping my parents, so much, they mostly left stuff like feeding her and changing her diaper to me.

After I'd done the bottle, I handed to Liv so she could feed her. She drank the whole thing, but after that she started crying again.

"Maybe she needs a diaper change?" She asked me. I nodded, and smelled the baby's butt. Liv laughed at it. "Why would you do that?"

"Because that's a way you know if the diaper is full." I chuckled. She knew nothing about parenting.

"Can you hold her? I need to go to the bathroom." She asked me. I nodded, moving the baby to my arms.

Olivia's POV:

There's nothing hotter than your boyfriend singing with a baby in his arms, and no one will ever change my mind on that.

"Common sense tells me, "Kiss the girl goodbye"

Common sense tells me,"Leave it all behind"
Common sense says ,"The girl's not worth your time"
But common sense ain't comin' when you come to mind

Common sense told me, "She was not worthwhile"
Common sense said, "Don't go the extra mile"
Common sense said, "Go back and reconcile"
But common sense forgot about her smile
" He sang. Rebecca calmed down as soon as he started singing. Both of our families have so much music in them sometimes it makes me sick, which is weird to say as a songwriter myself.

"Wow, you really calmed her down." I walked over to him. He smiled at me, then back at Rebecca.

"I never realized how much she looks like you." He pointed out. "But yeah. I started singing and she calmed down." He shrugged. "I don't know, but something inside of me is saying that she might just become the next Olivia Rodrigo."

"I'm not that famous." I pointed out.

"Oh, but you just wait. I bet you one of these days you'll get the recognition you deserve." He smiled at me, before he sweetly kissed me. Then, Rebecca started crying again. "This child." He mumbled pulling away from the kiss, which made me laugh. "It hasn't even been half an hour and you're already making us lose our minds! What the heck?!" He spoke to Rebecca. She looked up at him, before she calmed down.

"You have to teach me how you do that." I laughed.

"I have no idea how I did that." He chuckled. After a few minutes of rocking her back and forth, she fell asleep.

N/A
YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K VIEWS 
KFJDHGFJKFMFH
I'M AT LOSS OF WORDS!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!