CHAPTER 1 NEW WORLD

"Ne ne Juvia! Help me find Ace and Sabo! This two disappeared again!"

Turning my head towards Luffy's. I could see him pouting the whole time. "*Giggle* they must be hiding again in the tree house" Luffy smiled and hug me before running along trying to find his two older brothers.

It's been a while since I have come here. And a while after I died...

That's right.

My name is Juvia from fairytail. After dying for sacrificing myself to save my love. I suddenly woke up in an alleyway...

×××

WHAT TRULY HAPPENED A: (THIRD PERSON)

After stabbing herself before she could kill Gray. Gray widen his eyes to see her stabbing her own self. And of course Juvie widen her eyes as well to see blood running from Gray's stomach..

Gray and Juvia have stab themselves together at the same time. Juvia was shock even their enemy who was watching them the whole time. This was supposed to be their last fight! This was supposed to be their last War before she could receive her answer!!

Gray the ice mage should finally answer Juvia back after all those years of waiting!!

WAS ALL OF THOSE ARE FOR NOTHING!?!

She didn't believe this... But then her mind didn't actually process, that's when she knew they would die. She would never let anyone kill her love. She had already love him all those years! She would rather die than see her love dying because of her!!!

Mind process before something had clicked!! Using her last bit of power!! Juvia perform a spell she had been practicing secretly in the past! As water came out from her wrist's skin. It slowly turn into a thin like line before it entered Gray's blood vessel.

Blood starting to flow out from Juvia towards Gray. By the time Gray woke up...

Juvie already died from blood lost.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Only then Juvia open her eyes to see an unfamiliar place. Dark hallow way.. dirty garbage dump.. and sickening smell...

It is no mistaken.. she is now lying inside an alleyway... With no any knowledge about this place, she finally shook her head and sat up. Gurlping her saliva, One thing she notice though...

'Why are the walls so tall?...'

Turning her head for any sign of familiar clue. She frown into seeing nothing at all. Didn't she died?.. where is her love the ice mage Gray?.. why is she now inside an alleyway?.. did she got kidnapped? So many questions and yet no one can answer hers.

Trying to walk she notice that her way of walking isn't really right. And how she remember herself being stab, she at least knew she'd be crying in pain by now but, No! Her way of walking might not feel normal,  but she didn't feel any pain at all!!

No blood or injuries either... To any other person who's have more sense. It would be right to say that panic is needed right now, Yet.. for a paranoid person who knows about new and strange world or dimensions. Juvia only shrugs and is more than willing to know where she is right now. Knowing a world similar yet not to Edolas she knew she's not in the same place as like in her world anymore. Why?

First.. She can't sense any magic at all!

Second.. theres no way she'll be inside an alleyway without a reason after dying. Which is true because right now.. Juvia is staring at her face in a mirror. Since an alleyway has always an exit, it won't be surprising if she's now outside the alleyway and more like walking in a street. Ignoring some suspicious and disgusting stares.

She look more like her younger self... Maybe 10-11 years old?... Wearing a baby sky blue dress... This dress was given by her mother once. How did she ended up wearing something like this?...

She was about to run off to who knows where when (try to find any thing that can help her situation) suddenly she was push back making her butt hit the ground. "Ouch!"

"Watch it!" It was a guy in a formal clothes. Now that she realized. Everyone in here is wearing something either new or flashy making her look like a beggar than an ordinary kid. The man looks rich as well.

"Why is a trash doing in the middle pf the road!? Such disgusting thing!" The guy spat more negative insult to Juvia making her frown. Who ever this guys is... Juvia is tempting to punch the guy's most treasured thing!

"Hey!" That's when a hand grab her so fast she didn't notice her savior and stare at the mean guy from before who's grunting in pain. Turning her head to her savior. A blonde hair kid in her age smiled at her with such kindness. She can't help but to smile as well. 'This kid must have hit the guy from before...'

"Let's go somewhere no one can find us!"

Nodding, she found herself standing in a forest. 'Did he meant hiding in a forest?...' Juvia isn't stupid. If it was another old guy who tried to invite her she might not care and run off. But seeing a normal kid. She might as well follow him. Beside she needs information. And she could still feel her magic inside her so she wasn't afraid for a fight.

"Sorry, the forest is the only safe place for people like us" Did he think of her as a beggar? Or a poor kid who doesn't have a home?

"What's your name?" You ask. The kid smiled and point his (she just notice it now) staff at himself.

"My name is Sabo!" Nodding, you introduce yourself with a slight smile.

"You'll be safe here, bye!" He was about to walk away when you suddenly grab his arm

"You'll be safe here, bye!" He was about to walk away when you suddenly grab his arm. Juvia didn't want to do this but she needs to!..

"Can Jivia stay with you?! I really didn't have a place to stay and that place is scaring me..." With a raised eye brow. Sabo is silent for a bit before speaking. "But.. I am.."

"Juvia can do anything!! I can work or do what you want me to do!! Anything!!!"

Welp there she goes~!

Sabo is now fighting his self mentally. He did want to save the girl from being hit.. but HE DIDN'T EXPECT FOR HER TO BE LIKE THIS! Its not like he want to leave her behind.. instead he wants to help her.. but knowing Ace...

Grunting he lower his voice asking...

"Will you still follow me even if I say no?"

He wasn't Ace. He don't want to have another Luffy trying to find him...

"Juvia will follow her benefactor!"

************

A/n: So how was it guys!? HAHAHA