CHAPTER 28 THE PLUTON• Mr. PRINCE & Ms. IDOL

"You know smoker I have a feeling that you'll die bravely in the line of duty" he said.

On Julia's point of view. All of crocodile's minions who tried to kill juvia are all defeated by hers truly. It didn't took enough time to finally meet up with Sanji and chopper.
But Vivi was missing and they couldn't find her.

Back to Luffy's situation, Crocodile congratulates Luffy for getting this far. And he promise to dispose him neatly and efficiently. Unfortunately, he was waiting for someone all along. Nami wonders who as he said that one of his comrades is fetching her right away.

It them very long and was waiting for his 'guest' to arrive. Luffy and Usopp were just copying the crew to pass the time. While Zoro took a nap the whole time.

On Nami situation though... Wasn't that great as she finally lost her mind and punch Usopp and her captain's head to stop their what ever their doing...

"Your certainly a high spirited young lady" crocodile remarks as it grew Nami more upset. "Who does he think he is!? Sneering at us!?!!!" She angrily said.

Then a familiar voice was heard across the room and saw Vivi glaring at Crocodile. "VIVI!!" Everyone except crocodile, smoker and a sleeping zoro yelled in shock and happiness.

Then they notice another woman standing next to Vivi named as miss all Sunday. Though they only met her once, all that were present that time remembers her. Vivi was very angry that she keeps on glaring daggers at crocodile yelling on how cruel he is.

"I WISH YOU HAD DIED IN A CRADLE YOU MONSTER!!" She pulled out her weapon and threw it towards crocodile. The others argue tat she should free them instead fighting him head on but she didn't listen.

Smoker mumbled that it won't work as crocodile's body turned into sand before it could even hurt him.

Crocodile mentioned his plan to rule other Alabasta. He then began to tell Vivi how he ordered someone to kidnap her father. He was going to attach the citizens and will make the people believe that her father betray them.

He laugh again as they all glare at him.

"STOP IT!!!"

Angry, Luffy charge towards them as Luffy hit on the cage hard reminding him that his still in a cage and that he could not do anything. '!'

"Crocodile!... I'm.. gonna kick!... .. your ass!!!" He shouted.

Crocodile scoff. "Do you have  any idea why I'd go to such lengths? To destroy this country?" He asked.

"As if I'd Understand anything inside your foul head" Vivi said with a glare.

"He was looking for something. There was a weapon that is hidden somewhere here. It was given the name of a god... The Pluton.." Robin said.

"Rather than the poneglyph that talk about the pluton was there" she continued. Vivi knock down her chair.

"What are you trying to do?" Crocodile asked. "Stop you!!" She answered.

XXX

Juvia stop only to spot Sanji next to a beat up man. "Sanji san!" hearing her voice, the said blonde man twirl and bend down i one knee and hold her hand to give a kiss. "Juvia swan! your actually safe! that's good!" he said.

Juvia only gave an awkward laugh before she ask what his doing. "Im trying to ask of any posible and helpful information to this crocodile guy, why did anyone hurt you or anything? this prince of yours will kill the bastard! since I'm your prince~" is what he said. before the man who she guess was an enemy gave Sanji a disgusting look. 

"That's impossible..."

"SHUT UP YOU DIP SHIT!" 

"..."

Now Juvia don't know what she should do at this situation...

"Hey! Sanji! Juvia!" They heard choppers voice, as Juvia greeted chopper with a hug. Now the tree of them are left to deal up with crocodile and the rest. But first...

"Give me  your transponder snail" Sanji orders the man as the man was left no choice seeing he'll die if he wont comply. The snail finally gave a familiar 'clank' and he and juvia knew what they'll do next.

"Hello? This is the shitty restaurant"

"Who is this?" Crocodile ask suspiciously listening to sanji while juvia lean closer much to sanji's likes.

"Thi-this is Mr. Prince and-" juvia cut him off saying. "Ms. Idol" sanji tried to calm his self.

"..."

Meanwhile, at Luffy and the others. Has a huge problem... Crocodiles like bananas entered the room where the others are being cage when the room's window starts to crack. Due to having the room below sea waters, it wouldn't surprise them if water starts to enter.

Sadly for them... Crocodile left just after sanji calls them and that they are caught up with crocodile's men and probably died. Vivi was left trying to fight one of this crocodile due to it eating up the Cage's key where luffy and the others are being kept.

Finally, Sanji, and juvia arrives just right in time. By the time they arrive though, water level are now pass their ankles.

"Sanji! Juvia!"

Juvia controls the water in the room and gather them up to her hand before lasting the banana gator with water bullets. Smoker who notice that juvia is also here widen his eyes. 'How can she control water? A logia type?' he thought.

Luffy yelled for juvia one last time as Sanji uses Mr. Three (who was spit out from a crocodile's mouth) and makes another key. The others finally were able to got out but water began to fill in.

All devil fruit users (except Juvia cause she's not a devil fruit user) pass out due to being touch by water.

Juvia save everyone by pulling them out of the water and into the surface.

***************

A/n: Few, I did not expect to update this late...

Um... I have a question... Feel free to answer them if you'd like... It's not that important... But...

I was wondering if you'd like to read their reactions about Aquarius.

[♒]