CHAPTER 11 SPENDING TIME WITH EVERYONE• SPAR?

The next day, I was woken up by none other than Ace. Because of a little 'problem' or that's what Ace said. I should not sleep with someone other than him (Which I don't mind because I got used to it in the past) or no one.

So at the end, I was given a room for myself. 'Crazy right?' well to others it might think not. But hey this is reality. No other pirate would lend a spare room especially that room was just made out of nowhere.

Thankfully, it's not a normal pirate crew...

Breakfast was cooked by none other than their cooks. Maybe Thatch was with them that is why I didn't see him until I was almost done.

It was a normal day. Others are patrolling to their own stations or ships for any sight of land, food (sea creatures including giant edible fishes) and even marines.

I on the other hand went to Ace like a lost dog. He showed me the place including his own ship. We also talk like their was no tomorrow. Because of thei 'little' welcome party, I was not able to have a chat with Ace perfectly. There was a lot to tell him like.. How I did get here? Or how I quit my industry/ or being an idol?

"Juvia, about your 'tendencies'?" He asked which brought me back to reality.

"It's getting worst and worst but it won't be a problem... (Only that I would be walking like a ghost girl...)" I mumbled the last part but it looks like he heard it.

"*Sigh* do you want us to look at it?"

No

I wanted to tell him that. Because even if they will, I don't think they could solve it.

'There was only one person who could help me with this and that someone is not here...'

"*Shake her head* you don't have to, I am the only one who could control it, and I should practice how to" that was the only option...

After our little talk, we went back to the main ship. There we found everyone including Papa's Commanders.

Yes, I am officially calling him 'papa' because he insisted it. At first it was awkward and uncomfortable. But then I grew loving it. I as well with Ace wasn't raise with a father figure and our real father are said jerks. Well I couldn't blame him. I don't know his father and everyone assume that mines is not as well.

"Good morning Papa, minna" i greeted them even though I greeted some people already. 'Juvia needs to be kind to other people'.

"Good morning gahahaha! How's your sleep?" I gave a smile. Before speaking "its fine, I really like the room, even though you don't have to build a whole bedroom just for me..."
He only laugh it off though like it was nothing. I wonder if its just me or that I couldn't see Ace right now.

"Where's Ace?" I was sure he was with me earlier...

"That guy went back to his ship to sort out some problems and will come back here later. For now he assigned us to look after you while his gone, yoi" he don't have to though...

"And don't worry, we agreed" Marco gave a scoff secretly while thinking: 'Like he would let his beloved sister stay with guys older than her... But even so he didn't have a choice and rather let us guard her than the others'

"Oh, ok" if that's what he wants then its fine with me.

"Are anyone free today?" Juvia asked Marco. Marco, Vista, Thatch, Jozu and Blamenco raised their hands. "Why Juvia chan?" Asked Thatch while smiling happily. For them, Juvia right here is already a blessing, even if she'll start to badmouth them. Which is quite ridiculous.

"I would like to spar.. or train with someone..."

At the end, Jozu was picked because originally, Thatch, him, Vista, and Blamenco got defeated by Marco, but because of Whitebeard calling him back, he was force to surrender and Juzo was picked this time. Mainly because his the third division commander.

"Ready? I will try to slow my pace first, Juvia chan" Juvia visibly nodded.

"Let the fight begin!"

×××

"What the hell had happened.. yoi?"

Right in front of Marco layed two bodies of human beings. Juzo was panting hard while trying to steal some fresh air while Juvia layed in the ground barely awake. Thankfully, Juvia only has some minor injuries. She was just tired of using some with her spells 'Juvia needs to train her stamina more!!'

"I leave just for 40 minutes and Julia's already passing out any minute!?!!! Juzo!!"

"So-sorry... I got cared away..." I also apologize to everyone. By the time Marco's voice reaches the main ship, everyone including the panic and worried Ace who was busy before abandoned his works and went to their training hall only to see such scenes.

Ace was really pissed. So pissed that he punch Juzo and send him flying through the air. If it wasn't the fact that Ace almost killed him, they would have just laugh it off. Of course Whitebeard was an exception.

After finally Juvia recover from her current state, she then went to find Juzo and apologize. Sadly, it took her 6 hours to finally find him.

With a use of her power, even though they called it her 'devil fruit'. She easily found Juzo using a spell that can make wings at her back made out of water.

Marco who saw it was stunned and shock before recovered. He then ask Juvia about it and learned that, it was a little trick she know.

Meanwhile-

'SHE WAS LIKE AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN WHO WENT DOWN FROM HER HOME JUST TO SAVE JUZO!!'

Was the thought of some crew....

Juvia only laugh it off and said that she can control water perfectly.

But... Marco didn't buy it..

'How can a devil fruit user control water when water especially saulter ones would kill them?...' Juvia tried to ignore Marco's suspicious stare and was block by none other than Ace.

"Come on, let's eat dinner" juvia must have forgot that it took them hours from fighting plus finding Juzo. She mentally apologize.

***************