CHAPTER 12 BAD THINGS EVENTUALLY COMES• A BROTHER'S DEATH

"Yours look the same to Marco, but instead, Marco has fire Phoenix while you uses water hahaha!" Said Vista.

We were just back at the main ship and everyone began to eat their own meal given by the cooks when suddenly Vista spoke up after drinking his beer with a thud.

"Yeah..." Juvia tried to stay calm more than once this days.. which made her feel tired. And so Juvia didn't have any choice but to surrender back to her room.

"Where are you going"

"To sleep im tired, goodnight minna"

"GOOD NIGHT JUVIA CHAN!!!"

After reaching her room, she began to clean herself, change her clothes into more comfortable ones and brush her teeth before jumping towards her bed and immediately fall asleep.

'I wonder hows everyone doing?...' Juvia just can't help to ask. 'It's been years already and I still haven't get used to it.. without them...'

"And Juvia thought she could finally relax..."

×××

The next day, the whitebeard pirates found an island not too long. I was woken up by Ace as usual and is now outside after grabbing my umbrella and starts to walk towards where everyone's waiting.

'Juvia think Ace said they are in-!?'

But then I was stopped when suddenly pain appear at my right shoulder. I almost got pushed over by someone!

The man was big, buy not too big as white beard. He has black curly hair and... A terrifying look on his face...

She already know him and her wouldn't be compatible for even just 5 seconds.

"Hahaha well well who would have thought to meet you here~"

I wouldn't also think for you to be here with her father...

She wanted to say this him so badly but refrain it and just walk away. 'Juvia can't even stand looking at him...'

"*Rumble*!!"

"Are?.. wasn't it just sunny?..." I heard one of Papa's crew ask to his friend. But I didn't listen any further and walk away trying to calm myself down...

Don't worry...

'Rain makes Juvia calm...'

White clouds are starting to change to black ones...

'Rain makes Juvia feel special...'

Everyone started to wear their own raincoats...

'Rain is Juvia's friend'

Calming down, I then just remember what Ace said.

"After your done, go to the bar room, today everyone's requested to have a drink this time and Pops agreed. Don't be late!"

I mentally slap herself...

'The bar room is in the opposite direction!!!'

She quickly run away back to where she found the 'guy' but thankfully he was not around already.

"Don't be late!"

She mentally growled on Ace. She was already late for about 20 minutes because of the guy and because she was lost trying to calm herself down.

'Since Juvia's already late, better help Thatch'

She sigh in relief and went towards the kitchen first. 'beside, I could ask him about the guy from before...'

But then again... Bad things eventually comes....

"What?..."

In front of her... Layed a dead Thatch...

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

*RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!*

Lightning strike as fast as light. Shocking everyone in the ship. But even so Juvia stood not bothered to even flinch as her face begin to pale. It didn't took long to notice the guy from before standing not too far from them. But then it was already to late to realize and Teach stab Juvia at the back and at the right side of her stomach.

Juvia was shock and finally snap out of her shock. The guy from before killed Thatch...

Thatch's dead!!!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Juvia screamed not because of her pain from her wound, but from the fact that her new brother died in front of her!!!

At the same time, water rise up from it's regular current and is now violent to the point that every ship are needed to control theirs and prevent any accidents.

Juvia's eyes are both looking void. She remembered how her brother Sabo once died...

Water then hit the same room they are standing, hitting Teach in the process. But instead of being hit by her own power, the water from before rise up again and protected Thatch's lifeless body and hers like a shield.

It didn't took too long for everyone to arrive not expecting what just happened.

And Thatch's body... They couldn't gave a damn when Ace punch Teach who is now trying to escape or that Marco is trying to calm down Juvia.

At the end... Teach successfully left and the whitebeard pirates are left to take care of their brother's dead body, and their injured sister.

Everyone are upset... Even the noisiest member's of theirs are not talking.. Ace was not in the same room but was inside Juvia's who was sleeping the whole time. Waiting for her to wake up and laugh at him for worrying too much.

Marco and the rest are all in the main hall with Whitebeard discussing what to do.

"About Juvia chan..." That was Vista. But Marco shook his head.

"Its better not to mention it to her.. and don't worry she's not in danger anymore..." He said. But even so everyone are still worried for her.

"Come on let's clean our faces and go back to our quarters..."

"The only one who could stop this rain is her..."

×××

Meanwhile two days later. Juvia finally woke up. But she didn't do anything but stare at the ceiling...

She could hear the rain singing outside... How water hit the surface, or how the ocean gave a strong wave...

She feel at ease but at the same time not...

Alas, she again couldn't save a brother...

Her family...

"Hey..." She asked to herself... 'Was that Ace?...' and sure is, it was him. But he was alone.. she wonder wheres everyone...

"Ace?" He nodded. He then help her sat up, which was grateful because she couldn't even sat up properly. Since the wound was in the stomach, the more she moved the more it hurts.

"Does it still hurts? Do you want me to call a doctor?" He asked but Juvia only shake her head saying a 'no'.

"Thatch?" She asked... Even though she knew his gone... She just can't help to ask hoping everything was just a dream...

But then she didn't received what she hope to be...

"His gone.."

*******************

A/n: I was having a hard time making this chapter... ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!!!