CHAPTER 16 THE SURGEON OF DEATH, TRAFALGAR LAW?

Not so long its finally done. For a guy, his very good at controling his emotions and preventing his temptations to cry in pain. I mean who does that!? I at least would cry in pain!...

'How did Juvia ended up like this?...'

Another thing she also learned... Is that his a devil fruit user... How Juvia know? He suddenly uses it before her stitching his wound. Saying that it won't hurt if he'll use his ability. Though I still didn't know what it was and how it works...

Still confuse, she began to stitched it until it was done. Maybe it was also because of his ability.. but who knows...

"You'll have to stay here until you'll feel better" I said. Nodding, I finally notice his body has a lot of tattoos. 'I wonder why?'

"So Juvia ya, still wants to see my naked self that badly?"

Tch... 'Did he have to ruin Juvia's mood?...' I thought. Not wanting to hear his teasing, I then took a pillow nearby quickly and hit his face with it. "Better sleep while you can mister"

And went towards the room's couch. "Goodnight anyway... Mister"

".. hm, thanks.. Juvia ya"

×××

Juvia didn't know how to explain her situation right now...

Next to me, is mister doctor laying in my bed. 'Juvia.. how did you ended up sleeping in your bed with a guy?' Those are are my thoughts that's keeps on bugging me right now...

'Is Juvia really going to die right now?...'

Seeing his peaceful face, I assume his really tired after all that. How did he get that wound anyway?.. Juvia had thought that this place isn't that bad, only that it has those depressing look...

Never thought the people in here had to be this low...

'Juvia forget to ask his name again..'

The guy next to me, who's still half naked has a hert shape tattoo in his chest, and a letters on his fingers...

Holding his hand out, their I clearly see it. 'Death?' was written on his fingers. Seeing his still asleep 'just to make sure' she quickly went to take a bath before exiting her room.

After she went outside the inn, a quick walk was given until finally she found food stalls and quickly buy one for him and her to eat.

It didn't also took long for her to go back only to meet his raven black eyes. "Oh your finally awake"

He just give a nod though. "So your a doctor?" He nodded once again. 'Oh come on, now your being quiet?...'
She just remembered that it took her her full strength only to calm herself down, now she's facing the guy who made her feel this way!

"How did you get this wound?" That's when he didn't respond which made her feel worried. 'Is he being secretive right now!? At least give her an accurate answer!!'

"*Sigh* the village was having a cope, and one of my crew was captured forcefully. I who is his captain came and tried to stop them..." He explained everything about this place and how they're fighting last night.

Unfortunately, he didn't make it out uninjured. Though his crew finally got to escape, one on one group isn't enough. Thankfully, he was a pirate which he also explained it to me. I was surprised to know that his a pirate and a doctor at the same time for a bit only to remember that she was an idol herself as well heh...

"*Sigh* it's good that they didn't succeed and you escape alive!"

He only rub the back of his neck. Not knowing what to do, because first... Its his first time meeting to someone who's willingly help a stranger. Despite that the world is cruel for being unfair.

Second.. he knew that she's the idol who quit like in the news because of some reasons (mostly because he learned about her name). And Third...

She's taking her time right now shouting to him not to do it again and explained how it would be troublesome if she was not in here.

For the first time, he needed to agree... Knowing it would be really! Troublesome to heal his self... But nothing is impossible.

He... Is still the surgeon of death anyway.

"Now what's your name?"

"Trafalgar Law"

Juvia grumbled in annoyance. 'As expected...'  

×××

Juvia isn't stupid, she had learned it a lot in the past. Thanks of being the world's (im just saying the truth) lovable idol. She had learned things that could help her for her adventure.

And surprisingly, she also learned the name of those worst generations of pirates. Those people that exceeds 300,000,000 beri.

One of them was.... The surgeon of death... Trafalgar Law.

'And Juvia learned it too late! It was very obvious, dammit!!!'

Thankfully, they are just troublesome creatures mentally. While she got used to troublesome creatures physically (mostly Ace and Luffy) which isn't a bad thing because she could finally live without being surprised.. or more likely angry.

The guy also tell her that they should leave this island the sooner the better. Though she was still curious into why they created a cope, the thought of the quote 'Curiousity kills the cat' would be worst so, its a huge no no.

And so by the time noon arrives, both Law and Juvia decided to go to their own boats.

Well not after their little goodbye.

"Goodbye, Law san" Juvia said while giving a bow. But Law only thought of it as a very awkward approach..

"Don't be too formal Juvia ya, we're friends now"

'No I don't think so, and I didn't remember being ask to be your friend ...'

"*Chuckle*"

'You know what? Who cares...'

Juvia then wave her hand to show that she'll go before walking away, but before that..

"Let's meet next time, Law san"

And there goes there leave.

'Oh?!...'

"The rain is gone...."

*******************

A/n: Oh? What do you think will happen?~