CHAPTER 36 A MESS FOR A MESS

At this point, she was thankful that Suiyobi was inside her bag and not on her shoulder

At this point, she was thankful that Suiyobi was inside her bag and not on her shoulder. Or else, she could have lost him a while ago!

"Can you let go now!?" Juvia tried to take off her wrist from the stranger. Men who was chasing them are all gone so she wasn't worried. Besides, she can fight them head on. "What's wrong with you any- Ack!"

Their gazes fell down to Juvia's feet. Pain is visibly felt on her ankle. 'Great...'

She slowly sat down on the ground, Suiyobi slowly went outside as well. "WOW!" The guy look surprise at Suiyobi. He seem so surprise at the little slime on Juvia's lap. The guy was tall. Taller about 190 cm...

Finally his attention came back to Juvia who stare at him warily. Ryomara never seen her before, so he knew that she isn't from here. She's also very pretty... Her bright blonde hair waves were so cute, and her eyes glares like an angry humster!

On the other hand, Ryomara's grey hair is hidden back by a brown leather hood. But his green eyes shines brightly anyway.

Juvia pause for a bit. "Is this your first time seeing Suiyobi?"

"Suiyobi? Is it it's name?" Upon his question, Juvia gave a nod. She once again tried to standup only to grunt in pain. "Ugh!"

"Wait" the guy said before he kneels down silently, putting his arm below her knee and on her shoulder before he carried her on his arms. Much like princess carry...

"Why are you so light?..."

"Why are you carrying me?"

"Well duh, how else will you walk. Don't worry, we can fix your ankle after we leave this place. I can't promise that they might be wondering in this part of area too"

Juvia nodded after thinking it too. It'll be very bad if they get caught again. Then again... It's not really her fault too... She literally got caught in this mess...

The guy moved into a secluded place. "What did you do anyway?" Juvia asked.

"I was in a small bar, not far from here. It have ilegal gambling inside. I won like four times, then they suspected that I cheated. That happened two days ago. Today, I tried to go back on the same bar... But they were waiting for me there... Then I got chased"

'So that happened...'

"By the way, I never got your name. Mines Ryomara"

"..." Juvia hesitated, but then gives up. "My name's Ju-Julia......"

"... Hm. Julia-chan huh~ you single?~"

Juvia rolled her eyes before she starts to wiggle off.

"Ok, ok! Don't go yet!"

-

Five minutes later. Ryomara successfully patch up Juvia knee. Thankfully, it was only bend. Oddly, the guy knows what to do and after then arrived on a secluded forest, he quickly put her on a fallen trunk.