CHAPTER 32 GOODBYES• AMAZING PEOPLE° HER NEXT JOURNEY!

The next day came, and everyone are dead set ready to leave. Yesterday's event was perfect... despite what happened on the palace's main bath (She honestly wasn't that bothered at all... since she and the girls back in fairytail always have the hobbit of almost ruining their clothes and even walk naked!).

However, their time to leave has arrived. And she knew she would need to say goodbye to the crews, now that she had meet up and helped Luffy. Sailing on the sea, whiles she sat safely in her little boat Pegasus, Luffy and his crew were all waiting for the blue haired princess.

On the other hand, the marines have found them and are now heading towards their way. 

She notice that Luffy know one of the marines and are holding a ring? "Don't look at the ring Juvia nee-san! it could hypnotize any person!" Usopp yells while you nodded thanking him. 

The guy's name was Jango, and he was currently hypnotizing his own crewmates to fight the straw hat crew. Unfortunately for them, the ship they were in exploded. Huh? I was about to blast the ship.....

"U-usopp..did you shot them?" 

"Os!" Ohhh!! Juvia smiled at the sharp shooter. He really can shoot... Juvia thought in amaze. 

There were things that happened. One was a member of Crocodile's henchman arrives. Who would have thought that the others know him. He calls himself Mr. Two.

He explains how grateful he is for the straw hats and said to be their friend from now on as Crocodile is no more their boss. In exchange, he had accepted to stay behind and block the marines path.

"Are you sure? This marines aren't the ones who would identify your identity first and would capture you either alive or not!" Juvia said in a worry. It is always rare to see such kind people. Now days, some were too coward to face reality and run away from trouble.

However, this guy not only was their enemy before and fought against them. He is also willing to help and save them from the marines! Who would do such a thing!?

"Ai! From the very first time I saw you, I know it's the popular Juvia chan! I always wanted to have an autograph! Facing this people are nothing! If I can be friends with you guys and you along the way, why would I not!? Can..."

This guy...

"Mr. Two..." Nami mumbles in amazement. Chopper and Usopp have tears on their eyes. sanji held a cigarette closing his eyes and Zoro said nothing. "..."

"Very well" Juvia said smiling at the guy and wave her hand to control the part of the ocean.

"!"

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

"WHO WOULD DO SUCH A— UGH AHH!!"

Mr. Two look shock along with his crewmates. The water has formed into a fist knocking out the ships with ease. With just a wave, she was able to control the ocean!?! He thought in shock, amazement, admiration and horror.

"But I never said I wouldn't help" Juvia smiled and left with the strawhat to the other side of the land.

After they're ship are out of sight, Mr. Two is surprise when he felt something that hit his head.

There was a white handkerchief with her signature and name on it. "..."
Slowly his tears fell from his eyes.

"JUVIA CHAN!!!"

I wonder if he got my gift? Juvia thought in a wonder. But she wasn't worried. She fully trusted her ability and earlier she had just put the handkerchief inside the water fist until it hit it's mark and let it fall towards the man.

The next thing that happened was the arrival of Vivi. It wasn't a secret and hard for a stupid person to figure it out. The straw hats are nervous. It was obvious that they wanted for Vivi to join them. However, this is not the reason why Vivi decided to appear.

Vivi bid her goodbyes to the straw hats and to the fairytail mage. Juvia admired her honesty and will to stay as well. Vivi looks like she'd kill her self just to be with her new friends. But she prefer being with her family and protect those people on her country rather than what she desires.
And so she cried while watching the ships disappear.

There were no mistaken, both Mr. Two and the princess Vivi are all great people!

 Two and the princess Vivi are all great people!

"This will be it. Ill be going west" Juvia said when they finally lost the sight of Alabasta.

This surprises the others. "What why!?" Luffy complain. Zoro tho, had already guess this would happen, and was more ready that the later. The others have the same reaction like Luffy. As for Sanji.. the guy was horrified.

"I thought you'd stay" Nami said in half bewilderment and disappointment. Luffy have the same face when Ace left.

"Don't give me that look. You know that I won't stay long after we stop the war. But Im a lone sailor, and I rather sail on my own" beside, Im not a permanent member, and I don't want to be a burden now that my control over rain would soon lessen.

"But.. "

"I will visit whenever I can. And I am sure we'll meet each other again. Maybe in the next island you wouldn't know~" she's pretty sure that wouldn't happen though.

There are only a little part of the ocean that would lead to One piece. Even though she didn't have a dream of ruling the seas, Juvia still wanted to be there to see when one would win over the said treasure.

Each would lead to the treasure, but each have different difficulties. "I will be missing you guys!"

"JUVIA NEE!!!" Both Chopper and Usopp scream in unison as both gave teary faces. "Are you sure you can navigate? Now that were in Grandline, the places you'll be will be unknown until you'd arrive"
The nervous trio.

"Yep" Juvia smiled in entertainment.

"JUVIA CHWAN, I WILL BE MISSING YOU!!" "COULD YOU NOT SCREAM AT MY EAR!?!" "SHOVE OFF!!!"
Luffy laughed and finally agreed in disappointment. Beside, whenever the ASJL decides, you wouldn't be able to change their minds.

"We will miss you nee chan!" Luffy said while grinning.

And the Monster trio.

Juvia's eyes soften at the crew.

I will miss them so much.

A/n: Sorry readers for updating so late!! ADVANCE/ not HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOONER.

I know this chapter is just a farewell, but the next chapter will be different.