CHAPTER 14 LEAVING SO SOON• AN ISLAND?

"Juvia chan?"

"Hm?"

"Don't get us wrong Juvia chan... But just to confirm something..."

"Why the hell are you taking pictures with everyone?"

Juvia gave a confuse look before finally realizing what she's doing. Juvia then gave a laugh before explaining what she wants.

"Not everyone, but at least to show that Im with you guys!" Actually...

In the past... She already bought a camera for traveling, before she even met Shanks, knowing the possible outcome if the crew knew about her little secret, they'll definitely make a big deal about it. And so she decided not to tell anyone. Of course that's an exception when in comes of her father and brothers.

Other crewmates are not here but still every commanders are indeed here. She knew she shouldn't keep secrets to her family and so decided to tell them.

"I want to keep all of this as a souvenir, and yesterday I bought an album for every pictures!" Ah what a good idea!

Everyone's heart suddenly melt for a second. How can they not when their little sister slash idol is here talking about cute shits. Hahahaa!

Definitely a good morning!!!

×××

"Ace nii?" Then after their dinner, Juvia notice strange things to her brother Ace. He was silent the whole time lately... And only talk when someone snap him out of his thoughts.

"Ah Juvia, what are you doing here, go back to your room and sleep, you need your energy for tomorrow"

She nodded in response, but didn't leave yet. "I was wondering why Ace nii sama is acting strange..." Ace gave Juvia  look of confusion.

"What do you mean?..." he asked as Juvia gave a look saying she knew..

"As if your planning something..."

"..."

Uncomfortable silent was created. Juvia didn't talk as well as Ace. They could clearly here everyone inside laughing like crazy. But for them, it was like time temporarily stopped.

"You... Got me..."

Now Juvia wonder why Ace is acting this way. She knew like she said earlier that his planning something but what? Knowing Ace, it os either bad thing or worst... At least Luffy's honest and will definitely say what he'll do earlier. But for Ace, lying is like a piece of cake. Unfortunately for him... Juvia is used to it.

"Im planning to leave to find teach and kill him..."

"Your gotta be kidding me...."

×××

And so the news ran so quickly. Everyone eventually knew and gave Ace their own opinions. Some says, He doesn't need to, while others say he should Teach the guy a lesson and pay for his crime!

But to Juvia, whitebeard, Marco, Vista, and the others. It is like gambling using Ace life. They didn't want to agree at all.

Teach right now has  powerful devil fruit. Though they knew Ace is strong, they can't just send him away after everything had happened. Juvia also accidentally release the rain hard when she knew Ace's thoughts. What ever you say... As long as this siblings (Ace, Sabo if his alive, Luffy and Juvia) already decided what they would want to do, no one could never change their minds. This is how troublesome they are. 'Just like Fairy Tail...'

Juvia and the others surrendered and gave each of their support.

"Minna Ill be going as well"

"Ehh!?!"

"Why Juvia chan!?" That was Vista.

Juvia shake her head and smiled. "The truth is, I originally wanted to leave yesterday, but when that happened, I decided to leave today instead"

And that is why she suddenly took a lot of pictures of everyone. Of course she won't tell them pfft!

In the end, they couldn't also stop their little sister from leaving and support her greatly like how they support Ace. Not so long, Juvia began to pack her things up, change her daily dress into more comfortable one and grab her favorite weapon she named as [Luna].

She then started to put all her things which isn't that much into her little boat she still has. Named [Blue Pegasus]. 'Now that Juvia think of it...' her and Ace's little boat kind look the same...

Only that her boat needs a strong current of water to be fast while Ace uses his fire to boost his boat.

Their little goodbye was spend by them crying for their little sister and partying like an idiot for their brother.

Then the next day came and Ace with Juvia on her boat gave them their goodbyes. "Then I'll be going now, Ace nii" Ace nodded and gave Juvia a hug. "Be safe and have fun"

"En"

×××

Not so long, Juvia finally started to spend her day floating endlessly in this vast ocean. For the pass five hours after her departure was very peaceful. But somehow she couldn't stop the feeling of missing everyone. Luffy, Ace, Ray and the others, Shanks and everyone in Papa's crew...

'But don't worry! Juvia will definitely meet Luffy next!'

And that was true. She softly touch a piece of paper in her pouch...

'Knowing Luffy, he'll definitely gather his crew first'

Night came and finally a light was seen not too far. 'Light.. island...' due of traveling day and night before, she finally got to used at traveling.

Not so long, she finally landed and hide her boat into more secluded area covered in trees. The island has a lot of run down shops. Some are for sale, some are in a verge of collapsing. But one thing is certain...

Everyone here wears a dark masks.

Juvia wasn't the type to judge someone just by their looks... But right now, she couldn't stop thinking the possible outcome that would lead for anyone's sake...

"Young lady" juvia then was stop by an old man. Now she did't feel uncomfortable at all and is replaced by a sickening feeling... 'Juvia feel sick...'

Feeling Juvia's emotion.. the dark clouds that gather above juvia earlier now starting to grow bigger and and bigger and began to cry with upsetting tears.

"Do you want to visit a hotel?" Juvia nervously shake her head and say no. They are now in the middle of the streets as Juvia already used her umbrella not too long ago.

"Actually, I just need to buy some things" what she said was true. She don't need to sleep for a day because she has her little boat and just need to buy some food for another 5 days, knowing her food won't be enough, and won't likely meet another island. So she needed to reload and buy.

"Then would like to buy-"

"Sorry, but I really need to go" just then unexpectedly! The old man grab Juvia's wrist!

"PLEASE BUY MY THINGS!!!"

"N-no..."

"Didn't she said she didn't want to..."

********************