CHAPTER 4 DEPARTURE AND FAREWELL

Juvia woke up in a grunt when suddenly she felt like something is going to happen.

And just like what she'd guess. Two small shadows came jumping and hit her with their tight hugs. '!!!'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUVIA!!!"

Opening her eyes, she notice her surroundings (their inside Dadan's house) are full of decorative things with balloons everywhere. She also noticed everyone wearing a silly hat...

She only did what a sensible person do.

She cried.

"Juvia is very happy!" And she is. It was already sad that she died saving her love one but how about her?. She also missed that times when she could spend her days in fairytail. But no she would just die! She missed those time when she would celebrate her birthday in her guild. Forget how she died. Juvia is not alone anymore!

They spend their day celebrating her birthday as Ace gave her something. A paper?

"What's this?" Well its very obvious that this is a paper. But she just have to ask what it is for the sake of her brain.

"Hahaha you thought that this is just a normal paper aren't you?" He asked making you blush.

Patting her head, Ace began to explain about the paper.

"This paper is called vivre card (or so, hahaha) someone said that it would be useful for traveling. You already know that me and Luffy won't be staying here forever and will sail someday, and so when you want to meet us you could use this to track us. I'll teach you later how it works so don't worry" he said.

Nodding, she then remember something. "Is that why you disappeared yesterday?..."

With the sudden atmosphere she knew she was right. Ace began to stutter with a blush in his face. "So-sorry for not telling you..." How can he do this?...

'How can he suddenly become so sweet!!!' it took her full power to remain calm so that she won't jump up and hug him as tight as she can. Call it dramatic but hey your not the one who was transmigrated and meet three kind kids.

"Thank you, Ace"

After that heart melting moment. Finally by the time it reaches 10:30 then they decided to clean everything up. But even so Juvia didn't feel sad about it and is satisfied.

The next day, Ace, Luffy and Juvia spend their whole day training and improving. And Juvia was very happy in fact she finally can lift a whole bolder of rock. The death of Sabo took tole on her and her memorable birthday made her determine to protect her new family.

===

Juvia's pov:

"Are you sure your going now Ace?" Now that juvia think of it, both Juvia and Sabo had the same age. Ace is a little older in a month.

Finally months have passed and Ace is finally A/a (the age when he depart). Like what we've promised. Ace was the first to say goodbye then Juvia.

While Ace gave everyone his goodbyes, it didn't help Luffy and cried like Ace will die. Juvia didn't blame him though. Luffy is still a child and is the youngest. It didn't also change the fact that he love Ace very much. Even Juvia almost cried if only Ace didn't teased her.

Juvia finally reaches her full power when she was still in fairytail. Between the start of Ace's departure and to Luffy's. Juvia first make sure that her whole power are recharge. Meaning Juvia can finally cast a spell normally and can even summon water.

Sadly for Ace he didn't get to see how Juvia could cast spells and only Luffy knew. Juvia also get to train Luffy and teaches him thing or two. By the time it's finally my turn to leave, another goodbye party was made. This time Makino gave me a little present.

It was a blue and white dress. A cute version of my old clothes in fairytail. Makino said that she notice how I love dresses and that my favorite color is blue. Now that juvia remember. Juvia also has an umbrella which is Juvia's choose of weapon. Juvia don't know why but it reminds her of when Juvia first met Gray.

The umbrella wasn't a normal umbrella though. When Juvia accepted to become a model, Ayato came here in Fuusha Island again as we both discuss our agreement. A 2 years worth of being a model then after that she'll quit and become a pirate.

Ayato agreed and so here we are. According to Ayato san "we should celebrate this wonderful day!" He said. And was given Juvia a choice of weapon.

He said that he knew someone who can make any weapon as Juvia likes. And since Juvia can't think of any weapon but her lost umbrella. Juvia asked if he could make an umbrella who's end of it's nose is hard as an iron and its grip to its nose can be take of and can be use as a sword.

Yes, she decided to have a secret sword in it.

"How can Juvia repay you Ayato-san?"

"No, no! Take this as my gift!!"

And so, here we are.

Juvia can't still believe of everything that happened. Everything are so fast that Juvia thought that it was just yesterday when Ace bid his goodbye.

"Bye Luffy! Minna! Take care of your selves!!!"

"Bye Juvia-nee!!" Luffy.

"Bye *cry* Juvia!!!" That was Dadan.

"Take care okay?" That was makino.

"Your always welcome here!" And that was the village's mayor who Juvia befriend in the past.

Everything was really fun. And Juvia's new adventure is just getting starting.

"So ready?" That was Ayato who promise juvia to give Juvia a ride since Juvia also don't know where his business was.

"Yep!" As we took off riding a ship leads to Ayato's place. A sudden grunt was made inside Juvia's heart...

"I already missed them so much..."

************

A/n: Guess what will happen next?~

Won't tell you!! HAHAHA

(Pic of Juvia's dress and her weapon a

(Pic of Juvia's dress and her weapon a.k.a umbrella)