CHAPTER 35 TROUBLE ON HER WAY & THE GHOSTLY MAN

Juvia is in the port of the new island. The said island was not what she had thought at first. And yes, it is NOT a small island. The island is in fact big but not too big. The island for the first time in a while looks just like of her, Luffy and Ace's homeland.

However, instead of it's rich towns, she can see that there is only one town which is where everyone is heading.

There was a lot of pirate ships, and their flags each sticks out and symbolizes each one's crew. Now that she had think of it, she didn't still have a flag!

She facepalms. After all this traveling! She actually forgot to have a flag! Well with all the fiasco going on she actually forgot the first thing of being a pirate. Having a flag.

Then again she didn't have any crew and is a lone sailor. And everyone already know ones they'd heard about the said ex idol, that the blue haired mage is a pirate. 

Juvia sigh in frustration... Truthfully, she know that she didn't have to really make a flag, but only that symbolizes her... but she weren't a fan of being a pirate honestly, thus, she didn't know what to do... and pirates back at her home world... were not that nice... And then there's another problem...

Her face stands out the most...

The sight of the island is really small from far away, but she knew better than assuming the worst. 'Then again, Assuming the worst could save a hundred's life in a pirate era'.

"I just hope nothings gonna happen in this island"

On they're way sailing towards the island, a sudden presence of a ship caught Juvia's attention. The use of her haki immediately activates correcting her hunch.

A pirate ship with a boar head in the front and it's flag has a pig nose and horn in it's skull. Her sudden presence in front also caught a crewmate's attention.

"Capt'in, there's a boat in front of us" he exclaim. The said captain went outside and saw the little boat in the distance. Angered, he ordered the other's to keep the course straight and make sure that to hit the little boat. 

Juvia frowns at the ship that keeps on going forward. It was clearly obvious at this rate that the people in it didn't plan to avoid her at all, but instead wanted to run her down. However, with a push of her magic, she made a small wave to pull her boat to avoid the crash and got off safe. 

Surprise, the beardy captain went to see what happened and was shock. Letting out an annoying sound from the gut, he took out his gun and aim it to her head. "You must be very lucky to avoid my ship, but my bullet will not miss!" he said before clicking the gun as it let out a bullet of color gold.

Unimpressed, Juvia didn't move a muscle from the upcoming bullet nor flinch at the loud sound when suddenly the bullet hit her straight in the head only for her head to dissolve in water before it changes back to normal.

"A gun? Is that all you've got?"

"WHY YOU!-"

'Hm?' confuse of the captain's sudden behavior. His angry red face changes to pale white as sweat drops from his forehead. "Y-you...you... Your Ex Idol Juvia!" the other crew mates let out a surprise and excited(?) shouts before it changes completely to murmurs. 'Shit' Meanwhile, Juvia deadpans at the situation she's in.

That was how she found herself hiding in the farthest coast of the island port. With only small boats being parked in the said area.