CHAPTER 8 SET SAIL TO ACE ONII-SAMA!

Huh?...

'WHAT THE FUCK!?;'

"What do you mean?..." Shanks only gave a grin before laughing hard.

"It was already surprising that your Luffy's sister and who knows that someone actually was. Until suddenly a popular and famous model of BIG SWEET ENTERTAINMENT suddenly quit and nevertheless became a pirate was a shocker HAHAHA!!"

Oh shit... How the hell did he know that Im 'the' Juvia?... Juvia wouldn't be shock if he was curious or even found out my identity by now... But...

'Juvia was also asked as well to give him a poster of herself!!!' Surely Im not that famous right?....

If only then I knew about what happened after everyone learned the shocking and terrifying news.

Finally agreeing his offer. Since I have a lot of poster of myself in my backpack which I stole fufufu. I finally gave him my latest limited edition of [Juvia sitting in the beach].

Of course without me noticing. A huge terrible news was sent as everyone's face became blank and shook the whole world upside down...

[Juvia (l/n) is found sailing with the Yunko Akagami Shanks.

Is this the reason why she quit or that 'the' Juvia decided to quit being a model and became a pirate joining the Red head Yunko]

And so days goes by as not only did Shanks agreed to tell me Ace destination, he also offer me a ride by them saying its faster. Of course I agreed, why?...

'BECAUSE JUVIA ASK SHANKS-SAMA TO TRAIN JUVIA AND HE AGREED! Saying its more safer if I can protect myself which I can already. But being safe is much fine than never~'

And so the day when Shanks starts to train me came, as I hold my weapon. And so fought fairly. 'Because he said that he needed to see Juvai's skills' Unfortunately Shanks won with Shanks being hit by me 14 times, while after that Shanks uses a skill called Haki as I lost consciousness.

And so another day came again.
This time though, Shanks and I are the only ones in here. We are now both standing in their training hall with a lot of weapons. 'Juvia must admit, this place is neat and clean for a Yunko who's addicted to alcohol'

And it was the truth. Further more Shanks was a good teacher and a sparing partner. And this time, he'll teach me about the skill that defeated me yesterday.

"Haki" the word was simple.. and yet, when it is used, it's a hella dangerous thing to acquired.

"There are three types of Haki: Observation Haki, Armament Haki, and Conquer's Haki. Two of this are not easily to be learned but are not impossible, but Conquer's Haki is much rarer for only some people can required it rather than learn it" he said.

And it was indeed hard. It took me 2 weeks and a half to finally learn to use Armament and Observation, but never Conquer. No worries though, as long as I can protect myself is much better.

And so by the time I knew it, we have arrive to where Whitebeard was hiding. And it was indeed a sight to see... 'THERE WERE MORE THAN 20 FLIT OF SHIPS ARE HERE! AND THREE OF THEM HAS A HEAD OF A WHALE!!!'

The last day of the red head was troublesome yet fun. He again throw me a party for learning Haki and for a goodbye party. How thoughtful of them. I even began to call Shanks as an old man which at first pissed him but then smiled at the thought that Juvia called him to similar as a father...

'That time Shanks made Juvia so! flustered!....///////'

"*Cough*" it was Ben who did that on purpose to let me know that their ship is getting nearer.

"That's weird..."

"What is?" Hearing Juvia's voice, I might made him worried... "Oh sorry it's nothing.. Juvia only thought that they would at least be more couscous to Shanks ship since its getting nearer... Though I know both of them are Yunkos but isn't that just weird since they didn't at least show any sign of fear?..." Saying this, Ben gave me a chuckle as he ruffle my hair.

"It's good that your couscous, but it does not need for us since we visit the old man sometimes... Hm, I think something happened that made the old man pissed" It does not made Juvia feel at ease at all...

"Hahahaha! Don't scare little Juvia Ben! We only gave a spar!" Shanks came and sat next to me as the ship finally stop at a safe distance towards Whitebeard's ship.

"Now then.." Standing up, Shanks began to grab a giant sake which he bought not so longgggg ago and tossed it at his back. "Let's go!" Grabbing my waist, he began to drag me to towards his railing as Shanks suddenly jump High!!

'KYAAAAHHHH!!!!'

Reaching the ground. A sickening feeling made me almost to throw up, when suddenly Shanks pat me in the back. "Oops.."

Giving Shanks my stare, he shiver as he began to walk forward not wanting to be punch by me hard. 'Suriously Shanks someday Juvia will definitely Punch you where the sun goes down!...'

As we walk, we began to met pirates along the way. "Mask yourself with Haki" nodding I began to do what he said as he throw a huge amount of Haki to those pirates we'd met. Thanks to my Haki, I was not included but still could feel his Haki. 'As expect to Shanks...'

Boom!

Landing at one of the three whales (The center) there I saw a giant man being pinned by medical wires. Has a white beard... And terrifying golden eyes...

'How did Ace onii-sama got included in such a crew anyway?...'

"GAHAHAHA! What would be the reason of your sudden visit?" And even so, his voice was as loud as a giant... 'OmO..'

*****************

A/n: Thanks for reading!!!😘