CHAPTER 25 JOURNEY WITH THE STRAWHATS #3 GOODBYE ACE

Luffy is now on the deck of the ship with the pirates. After slamming his self towards them.

"Men, Im really thirsty! Shishishi!" He said.

"Did you just come here to find water and not save us?..." Asked the furious nami, clearly upset to see her captain like this.

"Im only here for water" he said bluntly. Damn he should have to learn to shut his mouth...

The captain of the pirates walks towards Luffy and mentions that they are the Barbar Pirates. He also mentions that they have a saying: aside from friends, everything alive in the desert can be eaten. Luffy has a chitchat with Barbarossa.

×××

A lot have happened and soon everyone finally found themselves waving at Ace. Earlier was eventful.. to say at least. Not only did we met three people one old man (who's a father) and two kids. But we also learned that all the rumor about Blackbeard being defeated was fake all along and that the old man from earlier just made it up so that he could fight Ace 'which is clearly a bad idea...' I thought. 

'Actually Juvia never believe it from the start and neither do Ace because first and for most... That old bastard was a full house fake and backstabber... He would let just a man to defeat him. Like he didn't just killed one of the whitebeard pirates...'

'Especially was my brother...' I thought glaring at the thought. 

Seeing that Ace didn't have any business now in Alabasta.. only one answer was proven and that is when he said he'll be leaving... 

'Though I was reluctant (mainly because Juvia still didn't like the thought of Ace wasting his time to fine that man and will endanger his life)...' Juvia didn't stop him from leaving...

Before he left tho... He had give me and Luffy two pieces of paper (I know as a vivre card and Luffy didn't). Juvia gave him my most tightest hug she could give him as he gave Juvia a grunt obviously in pain... 'Oops...'

"Take care sis.. You too Luffy... I wouldn't want to see you guys in trouble now that I'd be leaving~" is what he said...

 I wouldn't want to see you guys in trouble now that I'd be leaving~" is what he said

"Then don't leave!..." I wined before giving a pout. Ace only laugh though before patting my head. 

"I have too... you know I have too...- Oh and Luffy.. don't lose that paper. It will help  you someday..."

"What is it?" Luffy asked. 

"You will now someday" Is his last words before waving goodbye and left...

"I still don't know about this paper though..." Luffy said grumbling a his words obviously confuse. But since Ace give this to him and said it's very important.. so He just hid it inside his hat. 

"Don't worry Luffy... you will know someday" I said not looking at him but what's in front of me... I never once love to see my love ones hurt... now that Juvia has a brother I don't think I could take it like what had happened to Sabo ...

"Its the paper of life after all..." I said silently....

xxx

Time must have skip magically after a hell lot had happened again... And when Juvia said 'a lot'.. means a lot like how Luffy keeps on hallucinating, or that He starts throwing punches at people that are not there. Then Chopper and I fainted because of the heat. And that Im pretty sure even though I was out, I could tell Sanji freaking out before I woke up again this time at someone's room?...

I stood up ready to find everyone when the door from the room I was using opened. I was worried for a bit when I notice im all alone in an unfamiliar room. But when I felt a lot of presence outside I could tell they are now heading towards here. And there they are.

 The first who hug me was of course the teared Luffy who was about to cry. 

"What happened?" I asked already know I fainted but what I meant to say was what happened after I fainted.

"JUVIA NEE YOUR FINALLY AWAKE!"The was who shouted was Luffy before Nami hit him on the head. "Don't shout baka! she's still a patient!" she said. 

Everyone is here now, Chopper who began to ask me questions was answered by me. When he asked why I fainted I only explained that "My water water fruit is a logia type fruit that makes me control water.. but I am really weak when in comes of heat and will sometimes faint from dehydration... Don't worry though a drop of water is only what I need before I could finally move my body again!" I said, Obviously a lie...

But even so they only gave a worried face. 

"You couldn't stand heat! even dehydration could kill a person Juvia san! if we didn't have  water on us I bet you'd be even worst than dehydration!" exclaim the angry chopper. 'What he said was true... but... If Juvia did told them that then they would have a big problem by now?!... and-' 

"I dont want to be a burden..." I mumbled but even so everyone heard what I said clearly.

 "Juvia-chan your not a budren!" said Sanji quite seriously... And it made me tear up...

"AHH!!!! JUVIA CHAN DONT CRY!!!"

"Ero cook you made her cry~"

"Dammit I deserve to die!!"

"Then kill yourself~ no one is stopping you~"

"NNOO SANJI!!"

Sanji then suddenly run off towards a window when suddenly he was stop by Nami punching his head as he passed out. With all that had happened I quickly brush all my tears away and laugh at their silliness.

"I'm just that happy that someone thinks so..." I said before laughing again and this time, all of them did. 

*************************

A/n: Sorry for the late and long update, it was because I had things to do.