CHAPTER 3 A MYSTERIOUS MAN• A SUDDEN JOB

Juvia woke up with a grunt when she notice Ace is no longer can be seen and was replaced by Luffy in Ace's bed. Giggling, she then kiss Luff in is forehead before standing up. 'Gotta find Ace'

Walking towards Dadan's house, there I saw her cleaning the window. "Ohayo Dadan-san" greeting her back, she then ask her if she had seen Ace only to receive a 'no' answer. Not satisfied by Dadan's answer, Juvia bid her goodbye before walking elsewhere.

'Now where could Juvia find Ace nii sama..' another thing came and Juvia did not have a choice but to try searching in the village. She wasn't afraid or worried  as well if a thought came up that Ace decided to leave or left for who knows why. Knowing Ace would never leave without saying goodbye.

There she met Makino who became her friends with. Or more like an older sister to her. Since she was working at the village's bar, it's just logical that she first went there. Entering the said bar, there she saw Makino cleaning her counter.

"Makino nee chan! Juvia decided to visit you!" Hearing the familiar voice of Juvia, Makino smile and hug Juvia. "Why isn't it little Juvia, what are you doing here?" She asked. Juvia face lit up until a sudden boy made her frown. Seeing this, Makino guess that it might have to do with her brothers.

"Juvia can't seem to find Ace, have you see him?" With a frown Makino shook her head disappointed too. "Im sorry Juvia, Ace didn't seem to went in this part of town" shaking head, Juvia bid her her apologize as well saying that she'll have to find Ace somewhere else instead.

But after she went outside Makino's bar, a man in his 30's somehow came and accidentally bump poor Juvia. Juvia who didn't want any problems gave the man her apologize bowing before trying walking away when suddenly she could feel the man's hand grab her arm. Thankfully it isn't forcefully which made her think that the man is harmless.

"What is it mister?" Since the man took long to tell her his intentions or at least introduce his self. She then decided to ask him what he wants.

"Sorry young lady, I didn't mean any harm I just wanted to ask you" some how shadows suddenly cover the upper part of his face which made Juvia feel uncomfortable. 'Is he really harmless?...'

"What is it mister?..." Once again she ask but thus time the man answered her boldly... I mean BOLDLY!!!

"CAN YOU BE MY MODEL!?!"

Huh?...

===

Going back with a depression. One was because she couldn't find Ace which made her grew worried. And second because of the mysterious man who introduced his self as "Ayato Hikimura" A photographer of a company named [BIG SWEET].

Still she didn't give him an answer after that but instead he gave her a den den mushi (she learned it after seeing one from Dadan) and a card that contains the name of his company. It took her awhile to finally arrived at to Dadan's place she saw Luffy trying to steal some bandit's meal, or if Sabo was still here he would be eating next to Luffy calmly while trying to hide his food and a laughing Ace while eating a meat.

Without a second thought I went as fast as I can towards Ace and punch his head making him whine. "What the! Juv-!" But before he could even continue, I already in gulf him in a tight hug.

"You baka! Do you know how worried I was when I could find you!!? I even went down the village and went to that disgusting (A/n: Oh hell you guys knew (noble place) place trying to find you but No! I couldn't find you!!"

"..." This time Juvia can't take it anymore and cried at Ace's arms. A sudden pain envelope Ace's heart as he could see how tired and scared she was. But even still somehow a sickening feeling also appeared like he was... Relieved?..

"Sorry Juvia for scarring you.. I!..."

"Its ok, as long as your here..." it was true. Juvia due to having a trauma cause by Sabo's death is relieved by just knowing his safe. As long as his safe then she's fine. Sighing in relief, Ace hug her tight before letting her go.

After that sudden drama, which some cringes and some cried from sadness. All of them return to their own worlds as Luffy keeps on stealing everyone's meat.. well except for a certain blue head.

The next day, Juvia have already decided what could be her answer for the sudden invite. She still haven't forgot about Ace and Luffy's dream to be a pirate and of course will be one as well. Though since she was almost raise by the fairy tail guild, she doesn't have any idea of killing anyone for fun like any other pirate. And she also knew that Ace especially Luffy wouldn't hurt anyone without a reason.

But...

'If anyone decided to hurt her family then it won't be bad to let some heads over run by water'

Taking the den den mushi that the guy named Ayato gave her, she began to call the same man from before. Hearing the familiar "*clank*" she knew the snails are now connected.

"Hello mister Aya-!" though this is not their first conversation. Juvia still was the type of person to be polite before acting crazy. But before she could even greet him completely, Ayato already shouted to her about what her answer is.

"What is your answer young lady!?!"

She had guess that this man isn't the type to care any formalities and yet she also guessed that this man isn't the normal plain and dumb person everyone could meet any second now. 'Either his playing safe or that his just didn't care about anything as long as he could picture a nice pic'.

"I..."

"I would like to join"

Juvia could actually feel Ayato's excitement and the crazy grin his wearing.

She just wished that it isn't something she'll regret later...

****************