CHAPTER 33 SLIME??• A NEW ACQUAINTANCE!

It was the next day that Juvia realize that her 'tendencies' came back. The island was misty due to the rain's droplets falling off outside.

Was it not for the cave she saw when exploring the island, she would have been wet. Soak from head to toe. As if the rain could feel her depressing daze and see the state she's in, it somehow soften down a bit. Enough for a person to feel sleepy.

What time is it? At this rate the cloud of the rain has been covering the sky the whole time. Juvia wonder if the island is habituated to rain often or if it's her fault for causing a long rainy night.

A loud grumble sound from her stomach was heard. Thankfully the rain was strong enough to cover up the noise saving her from embarrassment. Im hungry....

The island she's in, is inhabited by a lot of coconut trees. So she wasn't afraid of being hungry for long. Even though she could hunt easily.

By the time it reaches noon, the rain finally soften down more and created a small rainbow. This time, Juvia wants to hunt for meat. She went to grab her blue umbrella protected her from the rain's soft droplets.

She went down hill and saw pink colored pine trees. Despite the island mostly have coconuts, there are some places that have different trees and plants. This one has the smell of bubblegum....

Grandline really is amazing... Juvia thought in amazement. Who would have thought to see pine trees looking like cotton candy while they smells like gums!

Are the fruit's edible?... The fruit in the trees were all shape like bells and is colored red.

She slowly took one and brought them into her mouth. I know what your thinking, I shouldn't eat an unknown fruit, but I really can't help it!!! Stubborn, Juvia ignore the consequences and eat one.

"It... IT TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRY!!!" It was so sweet she couldn't help but to cry. It was worth it though!

She was about to take another one when a sound of bushes shuffling caught her attention. If it weren't for the fact that she's in an unknown island, she wouldn't have to think of a plan os escape if it were a threat.

What ever or who ever that was is starting to get closer. She began doubting about it being human all because there were no sound of human footsteps. Closing her umbrella and held it tight, she gets ready to fight the visitor with haki.

When she thought that who ever that was, was about to pounce at her, the shivering bushes stop. Everything went quiet. As if nothing had happened... and it is driving Juvia mad.

"Quiii!" there was a blue blur.... However who would have thought, that the so called threat.... A SLIME!?!- all along!!!

It was a colored blue looking slime almost transparent. It was bouncing for the very first time Juvia laid her eyes on it "..."

SO CUTE!!! How could she hurt such a cute creature! "Quii, Quii!!" as if her heart was shot by an arrow, Juvia was froze to death. But she wonder why the little slime is in this island. With this thought in mind, Juvia quickly recover from her frozen state.

"What are you doing here?" She also wonder if its all alone or was together with it's parents but was separated. Juvia bend down to reach the slimes highest as the slime landed on her palm.

The slime really reminds her of Natsu's friend Kemokemo. Even though the creature wasn't close to the water mage, Kemokemo have proven his self to be very kind and not a evil monster despite that Kemokemo can transform into a giant monstrous version of him, thus knowing how his not bad at all.

"Are you all alone?" as if it understand, the slime quickly nodded its head. Wait... it can understand me!? Juvia was surprise. She was just asking the slime thinking that even though he couldn't understand her, it would gave comfort in her heart that she at least question the poor slime.

However who would have thought that the slime can actually understand a human language much gave a respond!

She was just about to ask him another question when it's attention changes and onto the bell shape fruit. It began to hump jumping in delight. "You want to eat it?" The slime jumps more higher this time as she presume that it would.

She took the strawberry flavored fruit and gave it to the slime. Much to her amusement, the slime immediately swallow the fruit whole as it disintegrate inside the slime. "Wow!"

In the end, Juvia took another four and gave it to the slime until the slime was full. He must be really hungry... I wonder where it's mother. It would be very weird if the slime suddenly appeared and not conceived.

And also, I just couldn't keep on calling him 'the slime'. That would be very weird and annoying... she thought. The slime is in her palm once more.

"Do you want to be named?" this time, the slime bend half of it's body as if it was confused. "Well I can't keep on calling you 'the slime' anyway... let's name you..."

She could named him base in his colors... but that would be so lame... hmm. She could also name him base on his favorite fruit- ai... strawberry isn't good either... "Aha! how about, Suiyobi! Sui for short"

She and Suiyobi have a little hunt. Juvia killed a rabbit on the way when it accidentally jumps in front of her.

It took them a minute before they arrive in the cave she temporary have as a shelter. Suiyobi now in her shoulder starts to doze off as it's body began to harden and soon glows in the dark. That, Juvia didn't know was possible!

Amazed, she ate the cooked rabbit and eventually doze off as well. The next day would be another day of survival.

A/n: This is Kemokemo if you guys forgot.

And this is Suiyobi! (By the way, Suiyobi means Wednesday

And this is Suiyobi! (By the way, Suiyobi means Wednesday. Was search in the internet so don't kill me hahaha)

 Was search in the internet so don't kill me hahaha)

(Isn't mine. Credits to the true owner! Thankyou!)