CHAPTER 18 THE DRUM ISLAND

MEANWHILE:

In an open sea near Little Garden sailed a guy wearing a straw hat with his crew. They were just sailing to the next island as their last destination would be Alabasta. After almost being eaten by a giant fish and was saved by the two great warriors known as Dory and Brogy on the way from Little Garden. 

All the straw hat's crew along with him sat outside as they were talking about they new enemy.

"If Baroque Work's last job is to take over Alabsta..." said a green haired man named Roronoa Zoro who's the first mate of the straw hat pirates. 

"-The rest of those 'officer Agents' will all

"-The rest of those 'officer Agents' will all..." Sanji continued who's the cook of the crew...

"-Gather in Alabasta" said their little navigator named Nami. 

It appears that their problem just grew bigger as time passed by

It appears that their problem just grew bigger as time passed by... "yes" said the blue haired princess of Alabasta named Nefertari Vivi.

 "yes" said the blue haired princess of Alabasta named Nefertari Vivi

"Anyway what took you so long earlier Sanji?..." asked a guy with a long nose and a raven curly hair named Usopp which is their sniper.

" asked a guy with a long nose and a raven curly hair named Usopp which is their sniper

"Oh.. about that-" but before he could even finish his answer he was already cut down by Zoro. "I bet you were chase down by a dinosaur on the way~" which earns Zoro almost a direct kick by Sanji and a loud laugh by their captain who's wearing a straw hat the whole time. The guy was Monkey D. Luffy...

"Dammit you moss head!" 

"What was that sitty cook?.." They were about to fight again when suddenly their head was connecting to Nami's fist. "KNOCK IT OUT YOU TWO!!"

8 seconds later:

"Anyway no I was not chase down by a dinosaur... I found a beautiful angel on the way and became her friend! we ended up falling in love to each other at first sight and will marr-"  But then he was hit by Nami's fist once again. "What?!! you found a suspicious person and you didn't even told us?!!"

"*mumble*Even though I was hit.. Nami swan's still beautiful~... *mumble*"

"Tch damn shitty cook..."

"WHAT!?! Is she an enemy?!! was it the woman from earlier?!" asked Usopp while grabbing Sanji forcefully on the shoulder. "Damn Usopp too close!" then Sanji push him away. 

"No she's not the same woman we met... she has blue hair and dark blue eyes.. she also wears a neat like blue colored dress" explained Sanji. "Ne Vivi, do you know anyone who has blue dark hair?" asked Nami. 

'Blue hair wearing blue dress?...' Luffy thought...

'Nah don't know who...'

"No I don't think- wait.. there is! but if she's here she would have fought Sanji or worst kill him! also I don't understand why would she be here..." 

"Who?" asked Zoro. "Miss Double finger, who's partner to mr. 1, she has curly blue hair as what Sanji said... but once again it would be cunfiusing into why she won't kill Sanji san"

"I don't think that's her..." said Sanji. "Why would you think so?" asked Nami.

"Because like Vivi swan said, she should have killed me on the spot... also... she had did something on the way..."

"What is it?!" asked Usopp...

"... she told me where you guys are which was very helpful and said that she was stranded like us in the place... and even said to not destroy the place because it might cause us problems..."

"Well we didn't technically fought first..." said Zoro. 

"I don't think she's an enemy nor is part of Baroque Works..." said Sanji while smoking. 

xxx

"Ah! Another day, another battle!"

This has been happening after she left Little Garden. It didn't also help that after she had sailed, her boat was almost crashed by a giant fish as big as an island!!

'Stupid Juvia for forgetting the next island!' she had forget that once you'd leave Little Garden, the next destination would be this giant fish! Known as the eating island!!

Thankfully, Blue Pegasus was fast and with her power she easily make minnie shield for her and her boat. After that terrifying accident, she then easily sailed towards the next island. It would still be couple of days before she reaches Alabasta. And she can't wait to meet her brothers.

'Something tells me that ... Juvia might meet them sooner or later!'

And the place might be either Alabasta or Drum Kingdom. Yes, before she could reach Alabasta...

She still needs to travel some couple of island like the drum kingdom which is her current destination. Now she had been sailing along with her favorite weapon towards the said island, the weather and the temperature began to rise up, as finally it changed into snow.

'Its been awhile since Juvia seen a winter weather. Just then earlier it was sunny, now it change suddenly into winter! She's starting to love Grandline's strange Phenomenon'

She already change her dress for cold season and fur gloves and boots to avoid frostbite, adding a white scarf.

The surroundings also began to change as fogs appeared out of nowhere. 'If this is a place full of killers who won't wait for you to say a word, this area would be great when in comes of ambushing...' and what she thought was true.

Not so long she began to see shadows of a human. It started from two to five until some finally appeared as it reaches 9 people. Not wanting to be seen, she stopped her boat and began to sail back quietly.

'It is still early for Juvia to be in trouble'

She then hid her boat into some large rocks and hooked her rope for secure. 'We don't want you to leave Juvia behind don't we?'

"Hm..." Now then she should go unnotice... But that's too hard isn't it?....

"No wonder no one can find you..." She was already found out...

'Thats too fast isn't it?....'

Smiling, I gave him a wave before walking towards him. "Who must you be?"

************************