CHAPTER 22 FIRE FIST ACE & EX IDOL AQUARIUS

Even though he didn't accept his offer, Ace wasn't disappointed or that angry. And Juvia respects his decisions.

Ace laughed delighted that he finally met his little brother while Juvia smiled fondly. "We should hurry up and search for your friends Luffy before the marines did" Juvia said as Ace nodded.

"They're might be in the ship" luffy said as Ace asked where they're ship's dock.

"I don't know..." Juvia shakes her head, can't believing how Luffy's the only captain who would forget something such an easy task or that a captain should always remember where hid hide his ship for a ship and the flag is a captain's pride and heart...

"You haven't change at all, tell me about your crew" ace said now remembering about the people who run off. Juvia also gave Luffy a look of curiosity obviously wanted to know as well.

In the process, Luffy gave a look who's thinking before spoke up. "Well, first there's a tough guy who carries around three swords; and a navigator who's a thief before and loves money and tangerines; theirs also a cook who cook yummy foods!; Ah! And a liar! Oh and we just got a doctor who happens to be a reindeer!"

Juvia wonder if Luffy has a way that can recruit interesting people...

"Sounds like a circus..." Said Ace. But Juvia shook her head. "If Luffy likes them, then it won't matter anyway if ever someday he'll recruit a talking skeleton..."

"Everyone in my crew is so interesting!" Luffy said in delight.

But suddenly Juvia felt a lot of presence hiding and surrounding them. 'now what?...'

"You got no place to run Ace!" A man said.

"Hey dude is that who I think it is!?" But then suddenly one of them pointed out the bored Juvia.

"Impossible!!"

"Hey don't doubt my eyes! Even if she'll wear wig, even if she'll wear a cloak! I would never miss out her beautiful body and icy eyes!! Im not wrong!" The guy who pointed her out said.

Well she cant help being amazed but even so, she didn't care less after knowing they're just some idiots who wants their heads.

"She's definitely ex-idol Aquarius! Juvia D. Lockser!!"

'well that was long...' Juvia thought.

"It's our lucky day boys~!" A man who seems to be the leader said. Happy by the outcome, one was because they could be rich by now, and second is that the one and only Juvia is here and they could have fun with her.

Totally a dirt.

Like Ace had read their thoughts, a sudden shadow covered half of his face as he gave a glare that could kill a men.

'I don't like their thoughts...'

It didn't took long for Ace, Luffy who's also angry (he didn't know why but he just feels like it) and the disgusted Juvia to fight each one of them.

Luffy left suddenly when he exclaimed that he had saw his ship and his crew. Both Ace and Juvia was left to fight the others but despite it, they didn't mind.

×××

Back at Merry, everyone had just sailed not too long ago when suddenly they caught Luffy flying in their ships way. Which ends up bad...

Nami who's angry can't help but to shout at to her idiotic captain. They talk for a little bit until suddenly they had ask the same thoughts that keeps on running from their brains...

"Oh Ace and Juvia?..." he asked.

"Yes.. them..."

"What's with them?" Luffy asked not knowing what she meant. "..."

"Them!! Idiot!! The guy from earlier! And the lady-! ESPECIALLY! THE LADY!!!"

Now Luffy began to sweat nervously. Everyone except, Chopper who stare at them confuse into why they're 'panicking' and to why Sanji's trying to calm his self down in order to not faint and die...

"DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR SISTER'S A FREAKING POPULAR IDOL!!!???" Nami scream in acting out of her character right now.

"LUFFY!!"

"Fine! Ok ok! Im going to tell you guys!!!" And so like what Luffy said, he did told them everything. Well things that are fine to reveal. He left the other fact that he had another brother once.

"Is he really that strong?..." They asked to Luffy wondering about Ace. "Yes! Even still in the past, I could never defeat him and Juvia nee!"

"But even so, Im sure I could defeat them just fine right now! Shishishi!" He said while laughing.

'You can't even defeat him even still when you already have a devil fruit... What makes you think you can defeat them now?...' they thought.

"Now now who are you saying to defeat me?~" suddenly Ace appeared out off nowhere and kick Luffy's head who's leaning in his ship's rail.

"Yo!"

"Ace don't kick Luffy's head..." Said a sweet and kind voice of a woman at their back. There they found Juvia sitting in the railing while holding her umbrella to cover the hit from hitting her.

Juvia then smiled at the bewitched crew before they snap out from their thoughts When then they spot five Billions ships coming towards them. Everyone one minus Juvia, Ace, zoro and Luffy panic as they wonder what to do. 

"Don't worry leave this to me" said Ace who was about to jump on his boat when suddenly he was stop by his sister. 

"I want to join too!" she said as Ace stare at Juvia before finally agreeing. If she really wants to fight, then he'll just have to make sure she'll be ok. 

Both sibling went to land on their own little boat as Ace uses his flame to boost him fast while Juvia use the water to pummel her towards the ships with speed until finally they couldn't see her for she starts to go below under the water. Quickly going under two ships while Ace burn three ships using his [Hiken].

"[Water Nebula!!]" Juvia shouted underwater as the two ships explode without any trace. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" Shouted Usopp as Nami cover her mouth in shock

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" Shouted Usopp as Nami cover her mouth in shock. Sanji accidentally spit his smoke, Chopper fainting, Luffy laughing in delight, and Zoro giving an 'Are you kidding me!?!' look. 

**********************

A/n: Thanks for waiting!