CHAPTER 17 LITTLE GARDEN• A MYSTERIOUS BEAUTY

Was that a miracle?..

No. It would be too ridiculous to be real. It must be a coincidence. But then again..

It really did happened. And for once after she transmigrated into this world and the day after Sabo nii sama died, she felt completed again. What was it again?...

'The thing that made Juvia control her power?..'

Juvia forgot...

×××

It was then when Juvia reaches day 3 there she found another island using her eternal pose. But this time, it didn't have any village. If she remember... She should be still in the Grandline.

The island has a lot of trees. Like a jungle. The next island's name should be Little Garden.

 Thanks for the time when Juvia spends her time in a jungle, it didn't scared her for a bit

 Thanks for the time when Juvia spends her time in a jungle, it didn't scared her for a bit. But it did feel something suspicious in the island. Like something would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Stopping her boat, she then hid it where she landed. Thanks of having an abundance of trees, it would be hard to find her boat, but nothing like that would give Juvia a hard time to find it. Since she has photographic memory, something like remembering her way out is a peace of cake.

Juvia began to camp outside, not so long the sun finally disappeared as it is replaced by the moon. Odd thing is, it didn't rain after she met Law. What ever it is, she wants to know how she could avoid it. Sadly she couldn't see or know where he is right now. For the meantime, she wants to meet Luffy.

It is already the second day and the whole time she did was collecting fruits that are edible. Thankfully she also just met some dinosaurs and huge mythical creatures that can be easily be defeated by her. Killing and making them her lunch by the time the day reaches noon.

'Now then..'

Walking towards a green field, a sudden noise caught her attention. 'It looks like a really big creature running around.. and... explosions?!...' the ground right now is shaking in terror.

"Juvia is not good at this kind of things!..."

"Dammit!!!"

Then suddenly instead of a roar of the dinosaur she saw. A humanoid scream suddenly appeared as the owner of the voice hit poor Juvia making the two collide hard.

"Ouch!"

Rubbing her forehead which was hit by someone's else forehead. What Juvia see was a yellow blondie in front of her... Wearing a black suit. And his curly eye brow...

It didn't took long for him to also notice someone's eyes staring at his self

It didn't took long for him to also notice someone's eyes staring at his self.. "who the hel-!" But it seems like the guy's speechless for a seconds..

'No.. she's definitely staring at Juvia!! For about 20 seconds already!!!'

"Um..." Juvia wonder if his fine... And all... because he looks like he had a fight...

"Ah! A beautiful lady just appeared out of nowhere, I can finally die in peace!!" He said with an unfamiliar look on his face!!

'Please don't die in front of Juvia!!'

"My lady why would such a beautiful creature such as yourself be in this kind of place~?" Juvia wonder why would he be speaking like this?.... Is it some kind of disease?... Also...

"I am here because my eternal pose sends me here.. I assume your situation is also like mine?..." Yeah Juvia can play along with him...

"Yes, my crew and I was stranded in this area and is waiting for our pose to finally set on a different island" he said. So how did Juvia hear some explosions?...

"This place isn't good for people you know, Juvia wants to advise you to leave this area without causing any troubles because too much attention and it would cause your crew a big problem"

'If only you know and only if those Baraqoe Works would leave them alone he would be very grateful as well... But our idiotic captain should really need to be seen and be wanted by them isn't he?!!' those are the words he wants to tell her, but Sanji feared that if she knew she would be in trouble as well. That is why he swallowed those words and smiled at Juvia giver her a 'yes we will' answer.

But Juvia didn't believe him and spoke up.

"I heard an explosion over there" Juvia points on her left side. "If you said about your friend is right, then you should hurry up"

Only then did Sanji change his expression and turn into a serious one. "Oh right, well then, my lady looks like this would be the time we'll be apart, but don't fret! For I your prince will definitely meet you again in the future!"

Smiling I gave Sanji a bow before speaking "i would be happy to meet you again along with your crew, and maybe next time, I could have a chat with you all"

"Ah~ my love I shall leave and see you again!"

And there off he go....

Shivering, Juvia began to pack her things up before heading back to her boat. 'If this is how Gray sama felt before when I was still obsessed with him... I wish I could have give him some space for a bit...' Juvia thought sadly.

'I wonder where's Luffy by now? If my calculations are right.. then Luffy should be in the Grandline by now with his crew...'

Juvia wonder who would be those people that are chosen to be Luffy's little crew...

'I bet they are all nice!'

'And I could even meet Ace nii on the way!'

Seeing my eternal pose points in front, I gather bits by bits from my power and collect them to boost Blue Pegasus as fast as she could.

Now then!.... Next stop!

'Alabasta!'

******************

A/n: Ohs it's finally close for them to meet!