CHAPTER 21 THE SIBLING'S REUNION

The sudden turns of events made the straw hats except to their captain widen their mouths in shock.

They had never heard anything about Luffy on how he had a brother or even a sister. In fact, they never did ask him about any family members, one thing came to their minds as they do not want to because its none of their business. But now they had just wish they  did.. Not mention the lady from little garden was the same lady their captain called as his sister.

What a big coincidence.

But their thoughts were cut off when their attention turns back towards the fight. Panic a little bit before Zoro started to calm them down.

"We need to go" is what he said. Meanwhile Juvia finally stood up on her own not wanting to be carry any longer. 

Everyone run off towards their ship except Ace and Juvia. Luffy didn't want to leave them behind but he was push back by Juvia. He knows he need to help his crew for he is their captain.

"Don't worry, we'll be seeing each other later, but for now leave this to us" said Juvia as Ace nodded fighting smoker.

Nodding, Luffy began to run backwards still watching them.

"Everyone turn left!" Shouted Nami as the straw hats turned left. Meanwhile Luffy who had run back wards run the opposite side which was the right side because of his position.

×××

"Fire Fist Ace and..."

"The very famous Ex Idol Aquarius..." Murmured Smoker. Never had thought meeting both famous and infamous pirates.

Though he was once Juvia's fans.. which he won't admit. He dis heard a rumor say that she's now a pirate... Now that his suspicions were right, he now don't need to act nice towards her.

"Pirates!"

"Wow, nice stating the obvious..." Teased Ace. "Ace!" Juvia shouted which he flinch.

They don't have time to be having fun.
Right then, a big explosion made out of white smoke and fire exploded as Juvia watch from a far. It wont do good if she interfere especially that she has water make magic.

×××

Luffy stop at his tracks when he notice that his all alone.

"What the!- I just had sworn they're just right here..now their all gone, where did they go?..." Said the confuse Luffy. But then suddenly two shadows appeared above him.

"Well I guess giving you a chance to escape is pointless" Ace said as he and Juvia landed next to the happy Luffy. "Hey!"

"Hello Lu!" Juvia shouted as she hugged the grinning Luffy.

"JUVIA NEE! ACE NII!!"

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Asked the over joyed Ace. Right, it's been while since they have seen each other, and the last time they did was when they give their goodbyes to each other.

"How have you been!? Your not injured are you!?" Juvia asked while she keep on searching of any visible injuries. Luffy keep on calming Juvia down which made Ace scoff.

"Calm down will you, Luffy won't die by just a mere injury, not to mention his made out of rubber... *Mutter* you never act panic when you first met me..." Ace said muttering his last sentence, but even so Juvia heard it clearly.

"*Chuckle* right sorry" Juvia said before patting Ace in the head.

"Quit it!!" But despite Ace anger face, Juvia still keep on patting Ace even though he didn't want to. 'Just like old times...' she thought.

"Shishishishi, Ace is blushing~"

"Luffy!!!" Just like that, Luffy and Ace began to fight like little kids. '*sigh* somethings would just never change huh~...'

"How many years has it been?" Asked Luffy after finally got to punch Ace face. "I don't know.." Ace replied before punching Luffy for revenge.

"*Sigh* guys will you two stop?... You two are giving Juvia a headache..." Exclaimed Juvia who 'smiled' at both Luffy and Ace 'kindly'.

"*Shiver* ri-right.. but even so, all three of us never change even for a little bit!" Said Ace.

'Juvia sure your the only one who change...' she thought secretly.

"Remember when you used to sneak into the fields, eat a hundred watermelons and spit the seeds like a gatling gun and run away?" Asked Luffy to Ace.

"No! It wasn't me! It's you!" Which points Ace out to Luffy.

"The farmers would chase you and you'd scream like a girl shishishi"

"THAT WAS YOU TOO!"

"Don't worry Lu, your not the one who fell of the cliff because he tried to chase you but instead was force to scream like a girl" Juvia smiled and said.

"JUVIA!!! Don't help him!!"

"Shishishishi that's right!"

The two of them began to fight once again but by words. Both kept attempting to win. But instead the one who couldn't take it anymore was the barrel. It broke apart into pieces below them as both of them gave an emotionless face.

"Luffy.... Ace..."

They knew they did something really.. REALLY bad...

And knew it won't take long for them to face Juvia's rath...

As they face the angry juvia, they had realized that Juvia is now soak with the barrel's water.

"Don't move or else I'll both throw you two on the open sea and let you drown till you two die..."

Both nodded not wanting to die early. Heck Luffy still needs to find one piece and be the king of the pirates before he die!!!

And so both didn't move like what Juvia told them to do before punching them on the head.

"Wasn't your crew looking at you earlier?" Ace asked while wincing a little bit from Juvia's punch. "Yeah" answer Luffy who's oblivious.

"I take it, you never receive the message we left you back on Drum island" said Ace. "Looks like it" that was Juvia.

"Don't worry, its no big deal. It was to let you know that I and Juvia would be in Alabasta for a few days. Im in these waters on some business" he said.

The words 'business' made Juvia flinch secretly. She knew that his still targeting Black beard and she didn't like the idea.

"Im in the Whitebeard pirates now!" Said Ace proudly.

"The whitebeard pirates?" Luffy asked in a wonder with a hint of surprise. Not knowing who they are. Knowing that Ace wouldn't be the type of person to work for someone.

Ace turned his whole body to let them see his mark on his back. They could see the mark clearly. "See this tattoo? That's our mark! And it's my pride!" He said.

Juvia smiled fondly remembering the guys.

"So Luffy, why don't you and your friends come to join us? Come on, it would be fun!" Ace said. But Luffy only gave a 'no thanks' bluntly, which made Ace and Juvia to smile already knowing what his answer is.

"I had a feeling you'd say that" Ace said. While Juvia only gave a chuckle.

**********************

A/n: Sorry guys for updating late, you see the wattpad is acting weird and when I finally finish the 21th chapter! It got deleted!!!

Can you guys believe it!?! I had to rewrite the whole thing!!!