CHAPTER 27 MEET CROCODILE!

Upon our arrival in Rainbase, we were disturb by Luffy yelling in thirst as he and usopp suddenly run off to find water. Of course we got panic and tried to follow Luffy along with their crewmate only to find them standing in front of a marine! "Smoker!?" 

'Oh? they knew him?..' I gave a confuse look before I remember the same guy who got wack away by Luffy's rocket before... 'Oh...' 

"Should we run?" I ask Zoro who nodded in confirmation. "Yeah... we should..."

Sweating drop, I followed everyone to who knows where while we were being chase up by marines. "Straw hat!!!" The same man yelled as we run and run only to realize we got separate in process... "Oh no..."

xxx Third person's pov:

"We shouldn't really be.. running around the city!.. or else Baroque Works is gonna see us!!" Luffy panickly said while Zoro notice a bunch of baroque works. "I think they already have..."

Luffy, Usopp, Nami, Zoro were able to fight off Marine troops as well as the Millions that were stationed at Rainbase, reaching Rain Dinners first as Sanji, Vivi, Juvia and Chopper stayed behind.

Luffy was not able to shake off Smoker though, who pursued all of them into the building. "STRAW HAT!" He yelled for the last 6th times. "His still chasing us!!!"

Just then. "Hey guys let's go! We have to get inside!!" Luffy yelled as he pointed on where a crocodile statue can be seen on a pyramid. "Right behind you!" Said Usopp as they went inside crocodile's casino.

But even though they suddenly barge inside and yelled for crocodile to show his self, no one gave any attention to them. "That's not how it would lead him to us you loud-mouth dope!" Yelled nami and usopp as they both punch luffy in the head.

"So what do we do?" Luffy ask in pure confusion. Then usopp suddenly realized that they didn't even know how crocodile looks like without vivi... How unfortunate.. the three of then decided to call up crocodile instead...

"VIVI! CROCODILE!! COME OUT!!!"

Now what happened to not lead him to them this way? "..."
If juvia was there she will surely sigh in distress and shake her head.

Thankfully... Zoro thought the same as well as he shook his head tiredly.

"I got you this time strawhat!!!"

"Smoker!!!" Nami screamed as they ran for there life again. Smoker just found them when he crosses the casino's bridge. Though the place was crowded. No casualties like bumping into trouble happened but instead found a group of people waiting for them. The V.I.P room...

"Did he just say V.I.P lounge?" Asked Usopp to the only woman of their crew. "Hold on! Do you thinks it's a trap?" She asked which was the most logical thing. But at this rate, nothing is more important than to run away from a murderous marine.

They ran on a long hallway, and found two paths that leads to either 'V.I.P's' or 'PIRATES'...

Naturally, they didn't want to go that leads to 'PIRATES' that might lead them to their own doom, but at the end they chooses it instead and oh how they just wish they should have listen to their own logic rather than to trust their troublesome captain that somehow always ends his self into more trouble...

The floor beneath them opened up as the hole swallow the three strawhats and the smoke user.

In a large room, has large windows that shows the place's beautiful part of the water. It was clear, that they are under the water like an aquarium. But Nami shriek in surprise when she opened her eyes and saw everyone including smoker in a cage.

Everyone starts to open their own eyes as well and has widen their eyes except zoro and smoker who were surprised but didn't let the others see it.

Suddenly, Luffy held one of the Cage's bars and was shock when every part of his body especially his hands became heavy and the next thing he knew, is how he feel sick of it.

"Luffy!" Zoro yelled in concern when he saw his state. The other was surprised as well but all except smoker who thinks that it might be a sea prism bars.

The other thought that it was smoker's doing, but he soon explain to them what it was. Sea prism stones are stone that drains a devil fruit user's energy. It is like being thrown or having contact with the salty sea...

Zoro took out his swords and was about to fight him, when they decided to stop their reckless crewmate.

"What did you want me to do? Wait until he let luffy go?" Zoro asked Nami in annoyance. But nami didn't budge and instead exclaim that there was no point in fighting each other in this little cage when they didn't know what was going on.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice mocking them. "She's right... Give it up"

Turns out, it was crocodile himself...

"Your all gonna die together. So why not make an effort to get along first?"

"it's crocodile..." smoker said.

He gave a smirk as everyone glare at him in anger. "Huh, your every bit the lowlife sea scum i imagine" smoker continued as he let luffy go.

"My, my.. you're every bit the wild dog I've heard smoker. Unlike your superiors you've never believed i was on your side have you? And of course, you were right" crocodile said.

"Thats what makes smoker different from most of the marine who foolishly believe that the warlords are loyal to the government" He continues.

Juvia silently grunt at crocodile's little minions... 'When will Juvia meet the others!?'