CHAPTER 34 DREAM• THE NEXT ISLAND

In a grassy field of grass, stood a figure of a certain water mage. Her hair are fluttering dancing with the wind. Eye's attention above the sky where a white cloud are floating. 

This remind her of a certain ice wizard.

The rain was heavy, and has been falling the whole time. A teenage girl holding an umbrella to protect herself from the rain was staring at a teenage boy. "It's shocking the two elements would be defeated... But, don't underestimate Juvia and Aria" said the girl.

As the rain keep on falling, both the girl and the boy glared at each other ready to use their magic on to each other. Juvia remember the feeling of loneliness that day... 

However... Juvia also remember the boy who she love so much... She went to fight someone else than the ice mage that time. Couldn't fight the boy she fell a long time ago, Juvia tried to run away... But...

"Whoa now! Are you serious!?!" yelled the dark haired boy. What was going on he wondered that time. Confuse onto why his enemy is surrendering, he quickly wanted to know why.

The sound of a heart beat beating so fast, Juvia know that she have a crush on the boy despite the circumstances. She swear to the name of her father that she wouldn't fall in love to a boy no less her enemy.

'but...' A serge of magical prowess was conjured and captured the Grey Fullbuster. Was stuck in a water spell she casted but was able to break the spell by his own Ice. Juvia swear she remember her heart beating so fast once more that time; that she got surprise!

"Move, or you're gonna get hurt! Ice make!: Lance!" the boy casted his spell and a lances of arrows were suddenly blast off. However, once it had hit it's mark. Juvia's body began to separate as her body became water. 

She was not harmed at all! Grey was stunned. "Water slicer!" Juvia said giving a wave to the air as a water sharp enough to kill a human was formed. 

She remember it correctly and clearly. The two fought for victory. And in the end she found herself got saved by the boy she thought was so pretty.

Grey Fullbuster is a handsome looking mage. Though he seem can't get rid of his weird habit of taking away his clothes every time. And how he always in fighting with his friend and rival Natsu the fire mage. Grey was loyal and would never let anyone die.

Not even his enemy... Who happens to be Juvia Lockser.

The white beautiful cloud which are floating towards where the breeze is heading, reminds her of that very day.

And by the time she knew it. Juvia Lockser falls in love. Head over heels for the guy in fact, she didn't get rid of her attention towards the ice mage after they fought!

Whiles memories keeps on rushing, Juvia was woken up by her new companion and friend Suiyobi.

Only then did she realized that everything was just a dream. A dream she never expect and yet, she does, appeared out of nowhere. And a dream she dearly wish would come true.

Of course she knew that everything was just her past. A past which will never be important in this life. A history only she knew; that no such spell can be casted just for her to see and meet her friends— no family, once again...

She lifted her skirt to see her fairytail mark. An emblem she loves so dearly.

"Quii!" The sudden squeal caught her attention. Her little friend is on the cold ground staring at her.

"Where you worried?" Suiyobi gave another squeal before he jumps towards her lap.

Juvia smiled. Appreciate at the little slime's comfort. "Thank you"

Both Juvia and Suiyobi stayed another two days in the island before Juvia's Eternal Log pose finally pointed to the next island. And in her stay at the cave, dreams of her past life keeps on showing.

Its safe to think that Juvia feel refreshed. She took a sack of sweet bell cherry she named and onto her little boat Pegasus. Suiyobi keeps on bouncing delighted at having so much food.

I think I have a new favorite fruit Juvia thought while laughing at the happy slime. "You ready little guy?" Suiyobi bounce in response. Giggling, Juvia and Suiyobi leaves the island she named 'Cocobell island' after the two fruit.

"Ryo! Where are you!?" A man with long blonde hair yell. His green eyes glared at particularly into no one. If it weren't for his pointy ears, one would have think that his 'just' a human being.

"Ryo! Comeback here this instance!" Gharima yelled once again at his younger brother. Ryomara, who have been running from his angry brother stopped finally.

Like hell I'd come back! He looks at his brothers tiny figure far away from him. He gave a smirk and wave at him goodbye. "Bye!" He then laugh jumping from tree to tree hearing Gharima curse from a far... Out loud.

"He's so... Ugh!" Ryomara mumbled. Angry at his brother and parents. It's not them to decide! He thought finally seeing a town in the distance.

Ryomara smirk before going to the said town. His anger finally soften. On the other hand, he can live without anyone stopping him from playing gambling. And so his adventure towards the town came.

In a middle of nowhere, Juvia sat at her little canoe pegasus feeding a hungry slime. It must have been really hungry that it envelope almost the fruits they got. She would need to find an island sooner than expected. 

"It's not like I could blame you" Suiyobi have really fast digestive system than human kind. 

As if the Gods have heard her prayers, an island caught her attention. It's sight is really small from far away, but she knew better than assuming the worst. Then again, Assuming the worst could save a hundred's life in a pirate era.