CHAPTER 6 NEW ADVENTURE

Saying goodbye to everyone wasn't nice. But still they made it perfect. Turns out Ayato didn't have the heart to tell the others when everyone became too attached. Because of that he actually forgot to tell everyone.

Everyone was sad, but that was my wish. To be able to sail with my family. As hard as it was they decided to throw a goodbye party and made our farewell an eventful day.

Then the time when I would be leaving has come to arrive as I bid my goodbyes. Ayato also gifted me a boat big enough but not too big to became  a pirate ship. Though I did want to became a pirate this time. I didn't agreed to have a pirate crew and will only sail alone.

Ray also gifted me a new dress. It is more like a noble styled theme. Though I hate nobles as much of seeing my family getting hurt, this dress reminds me of Sabo. How I have a blue colored dress and a weapon like umbrella. I look more like a rich girl rather than a pirate.

Clutching a newspaper I bought, I clenched it closer to my chess as I remember how I first saw Ace bounty. I wasn't surprised if Ace's news about having a new dangerous pirate would appear and would ruin my day. But I would never thought to learn how Ace ended up in whitebeard's crew.

Not too brag, but when I was a model we were sent to travel around the world that means including New world and grand line. (I am currently in grand line). Between all of this I learned about the world's worst generations and emperors...

Whitebeard..

Big mom..

Kido...

Every each name of them made everyone shiver in fear

Every each name of them made everyone shiver in fear. And yet Ace could join such a crew. I guess thinking about white beard he would be the strong type but caring type. Since I know Ace would rather die than joining a crew willingly whose feared by everyone. So I guess he is fine.

It took me a while but finally I found an island. It looks abandoned but never be too careful and it might became the place of my death. As it sounds horrible, it is true. Not long I finally found a... Hideout....

'OH NO JUVIA JUST REACH A MARINE HQ!!!'

Like any normal person I started to panic. But when I notice no threat like loud and horrible sound of sirens. It looks pretty calm. Surely I saw marines guarding every entrance and saw lights inside to know that someone is inside. Now.. 'Should I just leave? Or- *GROWL!!*'

Pausing from the sudden sound I knew I am panicking not because of the sound of a beast but the sound of my stomach telling me to go fuck up! Find something to eat!! 'HQ's has food right?' I mean if it doesn't then how can this men be alive right now...

And so decided to mess everything up. Juvia decided to 'borrow' some food. And came inside unnoticed. 'They should really need to train their senses... I mean Luffy could just run pass then if only he won't shout at everything he do....'

Finding food wasn't too hard. Somehow my senses are more sensitive than normal. I don't know but after I got transmigrated in this world some changes. Like how I have more amount of mana than before, or how I can control my spells more.

But it seems like it didn't change the fact that im weak at sensing traps since they don't have any energy. And so alarms started to rang.

"Intruder at building B!!" I must say I am impressed at how they could give command so quick. Sensing people coming near, I didn't waste my time and took some food that can last for 1 week and ran off towards my boat who was hidden.

'Juvia wonder if I could name my boat~' it doesn't have any pirate flag yet sadly. Might as well make one later.

I escaped easily since I was fast as light. My boat also has an amazing system where I could make it sail fast than any normal boat. Silently thanking Ayato and everyone, I began to think of a name for my boat not knowing how a man caught a picture of me.

×××

Not so long I named my special boat [Blue pegasus] credits to my friends in the past. *Sighs silently missing everyone. Now I was just drifting to who knows where hoping to find Ace. When a ship caught my attention...

'Oh no Pirates...' Juvia wasn't scared at all since she could just hit them with the ocean currents but instead It is rather troublesome...

'Forget them and just try to find any information...'

And so not long ago, Cannons were aim at her but she didn't mind it and just summon water like bullets and let it hit their ship. Taking her umbrella, she use it to prevent her on being wet.

Again drifting away, another grunt was heard when a ship was seen in front of her... 'Not again!!' But when it starting to get nearer it also starting to get bigger... I mean... Way~ 'BIGGER!!!'

Her saliva got caught at her throat as their flag was seen... She wanted to scream at her bad luck. She wanted to squeal for who knows why. And she want to just drift away to who know where when she knew she is in a big trouble...

That scar at his other eye... That red hair which made her feel comfortable after meeting a lot of people having the similar color to her friends/family.

'Why would Akagame Shanks be doing out here!?!!!'

*****************